Dean committed to miami

We didn't beat out Saban for Dean.. Bama dropped him stop playing yourselves.. but say w.e make you sleep at night. *sips tea*

Dean was dropped by Saban. If Saban wanted him, he'd be at Bama. These are facts.

That being said, this is a huge get at a position of need. Let's hope he's the real deal.

so i guess saban dropped ahmonn richards and tracy howard a few years ago too huh? or every other recruit to ever play football. he must just not want it to be too unfair so he allows other schools to have good players at his mercy right? gtfoh.

players know the system there and the lack of playing time and realize he's going to be retiring in 3 years so whats the point

Howard was not recruited hard by Bama. Richards was and the fact that we beat Saban for him head to head is great. That might be Richt's biggest recruiting win to this point.

Dean is a completely different story. Their coaches cut off all contact with him around December. He was not wanted there. Period.

Why is 3 star scrub Edwards an "elite talent"?

Where is the proof that Bama dropped Dean?

Advertisement
Geez, no sunshine...

Saban has strict rules. You go on other visits and you get dropped. So, yes it's easy to say Bama dropped Dean.
Bottomline, who the **** cares. The young man is a Cane and he can play. Period.

We didn't beat out Saban for Dean.. Bama dropped him stop playing yourselves.. but say w.e make you sleep at night. *sips tea*

Dean was dropped by Saban. If Saban wanted him, he'd be at Bama. These are facts.

That being said, this is a huge get at a position of need. Let's hope he's the real deal.

so i guess saban dropped ahmonn richards and tracy howard a few years ago too huh? or every other recruit to ever play football. he must just not want it to be too unfair so he allows other schools to have good players at his mercy right? gtfoh.

players know the system there and the lack of playing time and realize he's going to be retiring in 3 years so whats the point

Howard was not recruited hard by Bama. Richards was and the fact that we beat Saban for him head to head is great. That might be Richt's biggest recruiting win to this point.

Dean is a completely different story. Their coaches cut off all contact with him around December. He was not wanted there. Period.

Geez, no sunshine...

Saban has strict rules. You go on other visits and you get dropped. So, yes it's easy to say Bama dropped Dean.
Bottomline, who the **** cares. The young man is a Cane and he can play. Period.

Yeah this actually does even more damage to NY's argument that Bama dropped Dean cause they didn't want him. They DID want him but got ****ed that he visited Miami.

Bottom line, we bythslapped Saban and stole a kid right from under his nose. **** NICK!

Geez, no sunshine...

Yeah this actually does even more damage to NY's argument that Bama dropped Dean cause they didn't want him. They DID want him but got ****ed that he visited Miami.

Bottom line, we bythslapped Saban and stole a kid right from under his nose. **** NICK!

Lol.

Dean visited in Janaury. The Bama coaches cooled on him in December.

Try harder.

Advertisement
Him not starting for his juco team dose not worry me, he already got his scholarships other people have to get some film to You guys are looking to much into this.

JUCOs are such a crapshoot but this kid has insane natural ability.

Hope he's doing military presses as we speak.

Awesome pick up to start the day.

Him not starting for his juco team dose not worry me, he already got his scholarships other people have to get some film to You guys are looking to much into this.

Agreed. Blinn rotated several players at CB to get everyone playing time. More importantly, Nick Saban, who knows a thing or two about DB's, wanted him. End of story.

Advertisement
Stop cluttering up the board with all the *****ing. For one day just be happy we got a great recruit. Now move along.
Welcome to the U Dean
Go Canes!!!!

Agreed. Blinn rotated several players at CB to get everyone playing time. More importantly, Nick Saban, who knows a thing or two about DB's, wanted him. End of story.

they dropped him.. Bama must of gotten more film on him and didn't like what they saw.. To act like we stole Dean away from Bama is sad because everyone (Us and Bama fans) know Saban dropped him.. but if you wanna celebrate signing a dropped former Bama commit go ahead.. If he wasn't dropped then you would hear things along the lines of "Alabama and Miami are battling for Dean".. similarly to the UF-Miami battle for Henderson and Edwards... Instead it was widely known his next choice was more then likely Miami (Like Harley)... but lets be honest, if Bama wanted him he would of never decommited but instead flip on NSD if he even entertained leaving Bama.. he even waited 2 month to commit to us as if he was hoping Bama would reach out to him again...

Last edited:
Advertisement

they dropped him.. Bama must of gotten more film on him and didn't like what they saw.. To act like we stole Dean away from Bama is sad because everyone (Us and Bama fans) know Saban dropped him.. but if you wanna celebrate signing a dropped former Bama commit go ahead.. If he wasn't dropped then you would hear things along the lines of "Alabama and Miami are battling for Dean".. similarly to the UF-Miami battle for Henderson and Edwards... Instead it was widely known his next choice was more then likely Miami (Like Harley)... but lets be honest, if Bama wanted him he would of never decommited but instead flip on NSD.. he even waited 2 month to commit to us...

I get where you are coming from but I don't think Saban would have offered him in the first place if the kid couldn't play. He just wasn't a priority for the Tide. Alabama has recruited well and is not hurting at CB. Then look at it from Dean's point of view. Dean saw an opportunity for immediate playing time and a starting position at Miami while at Alabama he would have much more competition. This was economics pure and simple. We had a greater need therefore Dean saw a greater opportunity.

Advertisement

they dropped him.. Bama must of gotten more film on him and didn't like what they saw.. To act like we stole Dean away from Bama is sad because everyone (Us and Bama fans) know Saban dropped him.. but if you wanna celebrate signing a dropped former Bama commit go ahead.. If he wasn't dropped then you would hear things along the lines of "Alabama and Miami are battling for Dean".. similarly to the UF-Miami battle for Henderson and Edwards... Instead it was widely known his next choice was more then likely Miami (Like Harley)... but lets be honest, if Bama wanted him he would of never decommited but instead flip on NSD.. he even waited 2 month to commit to us...

I get where you are coming from but I don't think Saban would have offered him in the first place if the kid couldn't play. He just wasn't a priority for the Tide. Alabama has recruited well and is not hurting at CB. Then look at it from Dean's point of view. Dean saw an opportunity for immediate playing time and a starting position at Miami while at Alabama he would have much more competition. This was economics pure and simple. We had a greater need therefore Dean saw a greater opportunity.

I'll buy this more then I'll buy "stealing" from Bama.. you know **** well Bama bag man don't play.. I'm not excited for Dean because at one point Bama wanted him.. I'm excited because he adds more speed to our defense. SPEED, SPEED, SPEED is what I alway say.

**** YEA! Thats a good start to this ****. Ny, yo dude, u killin my vibe. Go have a drink dawg, ****.

they dropped him.. Bama must of gotten more film on him and didn't like what they saw.. To act like we stole Dean away from Bama is sad because everyone (Us and Bama fans) know Saban dropped him.. but if you wanna celebrate signing a dropped former Bama commit go ahead.. If he wasn't dropped then you would hear things along the lines of "Alabama and Miami are battling for Dean".. similarly to the UF-Miami battle for Henderson and Edwards... Instead it was widely known his next choice was more then likely Miami (Like Harley)... but lets be honest, if Bama wanted him he would of never decommited but instead flip on NSD if he even entertained leaving Bama.. he even waited 2 month to commit to us as if he was hoping Bama would reach out to him again...

Does not matter the kid is a CANE, has talent and can be developed. There is a new definition of mopes, perhaps dopes work.

Advertisement
Back