Dean committed to miami

Advertisement
Solid pickup the kid had size and speed we need . Don't care if Bama dropped him or not , at one point Saban liked what he saw and that tells me everything i need to know about his potential .

It's amazing how many "Canes fans" felt the need to rush to Alabaga and Sabag's defense on dropping Dean and then attempt to denigrate Dean. Suddenly, that tall goofy looking wishy washy simp Edwards is Josh Norman, and Dean is Terrence Henley.

Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

eba99ba832dd0c4ad5b793f1162718b9.gif

Advertisement
It's amazing how many "Canes fans" felt the need to rush to Alabaga and Sabag's defense on dropping Dean and then attempt to denigrate Dean. Suddenly, that tall goofy looking wishy washy simp Edwards is Josh Norman, and Dean is Terrence Henley.

Amazing is an understatement, especially for you.

Advertisement

Double upvote.

These are the times that try men's souls.

Advertisement
Great athlete in a position of need. Huge pickup. Was ranked #1 JUCO CB for most of the year. Time for Rumph to coach him up.

Advertisement

Double upvote.

These are the times that try men's souls.

Thanks my first double upvote, can't be taken away.

The two slimy ****munchers are [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16341]ChosenOne[/MENTION]

Literally every thread in this post is taking a dump on this kid.

Every. Single. One.

Advertisement
Back