Dean committed to miami

Advertisement
I have no idea how some of the rest of the " undecided" recruits are gonna pan out, my personal opinion.....here in a couple years..some of these kids gonna regret not wearing that U!!

tumblr_mz4b3ieVKL1tp4ldco1_500.gif

Advertisement
You douche bags can negative spin this however you want but this is a massive get at a position of need. Will log major minutes next year. Let's get it. Welcome to the U Jhavonte!

According to this place if someone other than Pete dropped the news it never happened so I'll wait to the LOI is signed

Advertisement
Dean Bandy and DJ are 3 four star CBs. Our CB depth chart went from a massive weakness to a massive strength.

Tell me why we need Crank Job or Edwards again?

Because they both have higher ceilings than Dean, Bandy and DJ.

Bullsh**t

Our CB recruiting is done! CJ and Edwards just gravy now. Got the main course already.

Saying elite talent is "gravy" is laughable.

This is the kind of thinking that leads to 9-3 and 10-2 seasons instead of 11-1 and 12-0 seasons.

We didn't beat out Saban for Dean.. Bama dropped him stop playing yourselves.. but say w.e make you sleep at night. *sips tea*

We didn't beat out Saban for Dean.. Bama dropped him stop playing yourselves.. but say w.e make you sleep at night. *sips tea*

Dean was dropped by Saban. If Saban wanted him, he'd be at Bama. These are facts.

That being said, this is a huge get at a position of need. Let's hope he's the real deal.

Advertisement

Dean was dropped by Saban. If Saban wanted him, he'd be at Bama. These are facts.

That being said, this is a huge get at a position of need. Let's hope he's the real deal.

Where's the proof? All i see is a Bama offer on every reputable site. Sounds like sour grapes from a Richt basher! lol.

We just bytchslapped Saban and we got Cayne fans complaining. smdh.

Dean Bandy and DJ are 3 four star CBs. Our CB depth chart went from a massive weakness to a massive strength.

Bullsh**t

Our CB recruiting is done! CJ and Edwards just gravy now. Got the main course already.

This is the kind of thinking that leads to 9-3 and 10-2 seasons instead of 11-1 and 12-0 seasons.

You can't play 5 CBs baby! lol. We got Bandy, Dean, Dallas, and Young, absolutely loaded. And i have to LOL at Edwards being labeled "elite talent" dude's a 3 star scrub.

Where's the proof? All i see is a Bama offer on every reputable site. Sounds like sour grapes from a Richt basher! lol.

We just bytchslapped Saban and we got Cayne fans complaining. smdh.

You cannot be that dumb.

Read the boards for the last few months.

Advertisement

Bullsh**t

You can't play 5 CBs baby! lol. We got Bandy, Dean, Dallas, and Young, absolutely loaded. And i have to LOL at Edwards being labeled "elite talent" dude's a 3 star scrub.

You obviously have a low IQ so I'm gonna stop arguing with you.

Bullsh**t

You obviously have a low IQ so I'm gonna stop arguing with you.

Am i wrong? Isn't Edwards a 3 star scrub rated 85 or some shi* like that with offers from Colorado and Syracuse and Louisville? I got the facts straight, you're the one making crap up like Edwards is "elite". lol.

Funny how 3 star scrubs that we don't get are "elite" talent, while 3 star scrubs that we do get are garbage plan D recruits to you Richt haters. Hypocrisy much? lol

so i guess saban dropped ahmonn richards and tracy howard a few years ago too huh? or every other recruit to ever play football. he must just not want it to be too unfair so he allows other schools to have good players at his mercy right? gtfoh.

players know the system there and the lack of playing time and realize he's going to be retiring in 3 years so whats the point

so i guess saban dropped ahmonn richards and tracy howard a few years ago too huh? or every other recruit to ever play football. he must just not want it to be too unfair so he allows other schools to have good players at his mercy right? gtfoh.

players know the system there and the lack of playing time and realize he's going to be retiring in 3 years so whats the point

Howard was not recruited hard by Bama. Richards was and the fact that we beat Saban for him head to head is great. That might be Richt's biggest recruiting win to this point.

Dean is a completely different story. Their coaches cut off all contact with him around December. He was not wanted there. Period.

Advertisement
Back