Dean committed to miami

giphy.gif

Advertisement
With this news I'm calmer about Edwards and CJ. I'd really love to snag CJ but if we lose Edwards I'm cool with it. We got a nice class coming up next year at the position and we're looking pretty good so far

If this staff recruited him, it wasn't to unload a scolie!! They know what they can potentially get from these student athletes. Look at what they did in 1 yr! This isn't golden boys,.. Or shannons suckers,.. We got good coaches. If they went after these kids,.. There was a reason for it!!

With this news I'm calmer about Edwards and CJ. I'd really love to snag CJ but if we lose Edwards I'm cool with it. We got a nice class coming up next year at the position and we're looking pretty good so far

If we split like Pete predicted and we get CJ, I'm more than okay with it.

Advertisement
Dean Bandy and DJ are 3 four star CBs. Our CB depth chart went from a massive weakness to a massive strength.

Tell me why we need Crank Job or Edwards again?

If this staff recruited him, it wasn't to unload a scolie!! They know what they can potentially get from these student athletes. Look at what they did in 1 yr! This isn't golden boys,.. Or shannons suckers,.. We got good coaches. If they went after these kids,.. There was a reason for it!!

Some people still have battered wife syndrome from the Golden/Shannon and later Coker years. We have an actual coaching staff for the first time in a long time but people just stay negative. Be happy, we got a good DB who's ready to play.

Some people still have battered wife syndrome from the Golden/Shannon and later Coker years. We have an actual coaching staff for the first time in a long time but people just stay negative. Be happy, we got a good DB who's ready to play.

RXOpqw.gif

Advertisement

And let's be honest. It doesn't matter what way he's leaning or trending. The way his recruitment has been, we all know he's gonna wake up tomorrow and pick one. That's it.

And let's be honest. It doesn't matter what way he's leaning or trending. The way his recruitment has been, we all know he's gonna wake up tomorrow and pick one. That's it.

tumblr_mmezhcGUwE1rhaq2vo1_500_zps1808c06f.jpg

Advertisement

View attachment 42348

Nice

Advertisement

View attachment 42348

:rickflair2::sanford:

I have no idea how some of the rest of the " undecided" recruits are gonna pan out, my personal opinion.....here in a couple years..some of these kids gonna regret not wearing that U!!

Advertisement
Back