Dean committed to miami

Yeah, baby!!!!!!! Welcome to the U!!!!!!!

Hurricane Warning, MOTHA FLUKKAS!!!!!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:braveheart2::stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
We just beat out saban for a top corner recruit... Again. who is going to make an immediate difference next year

We just beat out saban for a top corner recruit... Again. who is going to make an immediate difference next year

We didn't beat Saban out. Regardless, Dean's a good talent. He'll definitely be in the two-deep next season.

Welcome to the U, Dean!

Advertisement
And so it has begun.. A hurricane is coming, devastation is imminent to all of whom that doesn't realize it and once we're in the eure of the storm, we will be standing outside, smiling at the heavens blissfully -Road to the U back

Advertisement
Starter next year!

He didn't start at JUCO.

That worries me.
He was in a rotation with 3 other 4-star CB's including Kendall Sheffield...

They play everybody in order to showcase them for teams that are recruiting them.

Yup...It's not uncommon at juco.
Especially at Blinn... Blinn is a top JUCO program...

I know how funny that sounds to people, but if you're going to pick a JUCO school to go to for a couple semesters before you transfer, Blinn is the best one.

If Dean was at ASA Miami or Mississippi Gulf Coast he would've played every single snap as the starter.

It's one extreme another...A. One guy says he didn't start (they rotate corners). B. The next guy says we beat out Saban.

Both equally clueless.

Big get and needed for sure.

We didn't beat Saban out. Regardless, Dean's a good talent. He'll definitely be in the two-deep next season.

Welcome to the U, Dean!

This. Glad he's a cane now

Dean got pushed out? Unless I missed a quote by either side I respectfully disagree this dude is legit. Needs some solid coaching but can make an impact

How many years he got, 2?

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy (1).jpg

Welcome to the U!!!!

Advertisement
Back