De-commits and Attrition and their impact

I usually dont pay much attention to things on 247 such as crystal balls and things like that but I was just looking at some of our commits and their profiles and even some guys we are or should be seriously targeting.

Not sure how reliable the calendars are for recruits such as camps, offers, visits, and coach visits and when they happened (I think players report them to 247?) But it seems that there arent many recruits that get coach visits from Miami. Then I will look and see where FSU, UF, Auburn and other teams that are poaching elite talent from SFla are having coach visits every month to recruits that should be canes.

Makes sense on why we have so many decommits if the dates are correct. We just dont have a staff that puts in enough work. Seriously, how hard can it be to have someone in a canes hat stand on the sideline at a 7on7 game or have the position coach go to the recruits school every month? Could be the difference in keeping a recruit and him going out of state, just one visit a month.

You have an extremely valid point. i have notice that trend as well. i recently noticed it when i seen one recruit had 2 visits from FSU coaches and i was like man, i never see our coaches visit recruits. only when they go all over the place for 2 weeks and thats it. a coach not visiting Burnett for his game caused us a good commit. uncle Luke stated that no coaches even came by to Norland for the spring. which they have a commit and oher recruits we are looking at.

I literally haven't seen one player with a coaching visit from Miami. If they do it is before they commit then it's like they abandon them. I'd be more focused on keeping the players I have right now than adding more. If they keep what they have then actually perform on the field then the other recruits we want will come. Not much you can prove right now, not even July.

Doesn't our sanctions include some kind of visit restriction for coaches?

Advertisement
I usually dont pay much attention to things on 247 such as crystal balls and things like that but I was just looking at some of our commits and their profiles and even some guys we are or should be seriously targeting.

Not sure how reliable the calendars are for recruits such as camps, offers, visits, and coach visits and when they happened (I think players report them to 247?) But it seems that there arent many recruits that get coach visits from Miami. Then I will look and see where FSU, UF, Auburn and other teams that are poaching elite talent from SFla are having coach visits every month to recruits that should be canes.

Makes sense on why we have so many decommits if the dates are correct. We just dont have a staff that puts in enough work. Seriously, how hard can it be to have someone in a canes hat stand on the sideline at a 7on7 game or have the position coach go to the recruits school every month? Could be the difference in keeping a recruit and him going out of state, just one visit a month.

You have an extremely valid point. i have notice that trend as well. i recently noticed it when i seen one recruit had 2 visits from FSU coaches and i was like man, i never see our coaches visit recruits. only when they go all over the place for 2 weeks and thats it. a coach not visiting Burnett for his game caused us a good commit. uncle Luke stated that no coaches even came by to Norland for the spring. which they have a commit and oher recruits we are looking at.

I literally haven't seen one player with a coaching visit from Miami. If they do it is before they commit then it's like they abandon them. I'd be more focused on keeping the players I have right now than adding more. If they keep what they have then actually perform on the field then the other recruits we want will come. Not much you can prove right now, not even July.

Would be the first I've heard about anything like that

Sanctions are below. It has nothing to do with the amount of times you can visit a recruit.
Football

No further postseason ban.
Loss of 9 total scholarships over the 2014, 2015, and 2016 seasons. The program may divide those as it chooses.
Players on unofficial visits may be provided only one complimentary ticket to one home game in both 2014 and 2015

Not sure if they are still self imposing # of visits etc but they did back in 2012-13. Would be pretty retarded if they are since the NCAA did not sanction this. The only restriction seems to be # of free games a recruit can attend, we are limited to 1 and I think other schools are allowed up to 3. My guess is because we are on probation we actually adhere to the NCAA rules for # of visits, evaluations, contacts days etc.

Official Sanctions

IMPOSED BY NCAA
Miami will lose a total of nine football scholarships over the next three seasons. Miami also will lose a total of three basketball scholarships over the next three seasons (one per year).

Miami has been placed on three years' probation: from Oct.22, 2013 through Oct.21, 2016. Miami was found guilty of "lack of institutional control."

Miami may only provide a prospect on unofficial visits complimentary tickets for one home game during the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.

SELF-IMPOSED BY UM
Two-year bowl ban following the 2011 and 2012 seasons, including the 2012 ACC Championship game.

Reduction of official paid visits for 2012-13 by 20 percent to a total of 36 visits.

Reduction of fall evaluations in 2012-13 by six (from 42 to 36).

Reduction of available contact days during the 2012-13 contact period by 20 percent.

For all sports, any staff member who sends an impermissible text to a prospect will be fined a minimum of $100 per message, and coaches will be suspended from all recruiting activities for seven days.

Further penalties resulting from impermissible texts and phone calls are detailed in the public report.

Not sure if they are still self imposing # of visits etc but they did back in 2012-13. Would be pretty retarded if they are since the NCAA did not sanction this. The only restriction seems to be # of free games a recruit can attend, we are limited to 1 and I think other schools are allowed up to 3. My guess is because we are on probation we actually adhere to the NCAA rules for # of visits, evaluations, contacts days etc.

Official Sanctions

IMPOSED BY NCAA
Miami will lose a total of nine football scholarships over the next three seasons. Miami also will lose a total of three basketball scholarships over the next three seasons (one per year).

Miami has been placed on three years' probation: from Oct.22, 2013 through Oct.21, 2016. Miami was found guilty of "lack of institutional control."

Miami may only provide a prospect on unofficial visits complimentary tickets for one home game during the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.

SELF-IMPOSED BY UM
Two-year bowl ban following the 2011 and 2012 seasons, including the 2012 ACC Championship game.

Reduction of official paid visits for 2012-13 by 20 percent to a total of 36 visits.

Reduction of fall evaluations in 2012-13 by six (from 42 to 36).

Reduction of available contact days during the 2012-13 contact period by 20 percent.

For all sports, any staff member who sends an impermissible text to a prospect will be fined a minimum of $100 per message, and coaches will be suspended from all recruiting activities for seven days.

Further penalties resulting from impermissible texts and phone calls are detailed in the public report.

Ok this is what I was thinking about. I know I remembered reading something about restricted official visits and the amount of time coaches could be out on the road or something like that. I didn't realize it was self imposed and I really hope it was only for 2012-2013

Advertisement
LULZ at Pierre who accepted a offer at Temple then gets a complete first class upgrade to Miami...

He was our starting DT for a few years too...shows you how ****** this staph is at recruiting DT's

LULZ at Pierre who accepted a offer at Temple then gets a complete first class upgrade to Miami...

He was our starting DT for a few years too...shows you how ****** this staph is at recruiting DT's

Laugh all you want but he is the only flip from 2011-12, 9 total that did not get kick-off or transfer. He was a no name who enrolled early, gained weight, put in work and started. The other 2 DT from 2011 and 2012 who flipped from bigger schools and had higher rnakings both transferred out. Gimble was a 5 star signing day flip from USC and Ivery was another signing day flip from Louisville.

Last edited:
Except that Pierre sucked. Starting at DT at Miami doesn't mean anything anymore.

I guess he sucked so much that he got a FA contract with an NFL team. Not saying he is all world but pretty sure not every scrub gets a FA contract with an NFL team.

Advertisement
can you list the decommits from our 2015 class? thank you

Trevill Holcy - not sure if this counts since he committed without an offer. He did not appear to sign with anyone.

Quentez Johnson - NC State
Kevin Feder - OSU
Andrew "Drew" Galitz - Baylor
Jordan Cronkrite - Florida
Bowman Archibald - Wake Forest: Enrolled early at WF and transferred out already
Claude George - Texas A&M
Leeward Brown - Tulane
Geron Christian - Louisville
Emonee Spence - Louisville
Dwayne Lawson - VT
Dexter Williams - ND
Therrell Gosier II - Kentucky
Jordan Scarlett - Florida
Terrell Chatman - ASU

What OP neglected to mention is that some of the guys that Al actually got into UM are not on the team either...see Johnson, Bunche, Blue, Crawford, Figs among many others. Attrition doesn't even begin to describe what's going on at Miami right now.

What OP neglected to mention is that some of the guys that Al actually got into UM are not on the team either...see Johnson, Bunche, Blue, Crawford, Figs among many others. Attrition doesn't even begin to describe what's going on at Miami right now.

I talk about this in another thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/recruiting/87716#post2220578

If I was on the recruiting trail, here is what I would point out to parents about the PROCESS:

2 out of 3 (67%) student athletes stick it out and stayed out of trouble.

Of the 12 in the first recruiting class that stuck with the process and worked hard:
100% are graduating with a degree from a top 50 institution
58% are getting a shot at the NFL (could be higher if Scott gets drafted in 2016)
25% got drafted (could be higher if Scott gets drafted in 2016)

249547_207662542606081_142963282409341_558191_5668932_n.jpg

Class of 2011:
21 Total
3 DNQ (Grooms/Marshall, Kinard/JC, Gadbois/Prep)
3 Transfers (Grimble, R. Williams, Alexis, King)
4 Kicked-out (Paul, Finnie, E. Johnson, Gadbois)
3 Returning (Scott, Crawford, Wells)
3 Drafted (Dorsett, Perryman, Chickillo)
3 NFL FA (Pierre, Armbrister, Botts)
1 NFL Tryout (Smith)
1 Retired (Goudis)

150414_399295363442797_142963282409341_1127096_1958595237_n.jpg

Class of 2012:
33 Total Signees
1 DNQ (AJL/Marshall)
8 Transfers (Davis/WVU, Briscoe, Lockhart, Dillard, Hope, Dortch, Hoilett, Crawford)
4 Kicked off (Ivery, Carter, Blue, Terry, Gadbois)
3 Retired (Dewey, Witt, Thompson)
2 Drafted (Duke, Flowers)
1 NFL FA (Gunter)
13 Returning (Crow, Kirby, O'Donnell, Jones, Hamilton, Waters, Moore, Jenkins, Lewis, Isadora, Bush, McCord, Howard)

1233338_10201216239500925_164568634_n.jpg

Class of 2013:
20 Total
3 DNQ (Bond/Oklahoma, Lockley/Prep, Griffin/None)
2 Transfers (Sandland, Lewis III)
2 Kicked-off (Olsen, Figueroa)
13 Returning (Kamalu, Tucker. Elder, Grace, Coley, Gus, AQM, Odogwu, Knighton, Carter, Burns, Gall, Dobbard)

lX5Mdeb.jpg

Class of 2014:
26 Total
0 DNQ
1 Transfer (Hester)
25 Returning

miami_hurricanes_signing_day_art_2015.jpg

Class of 2015:
22 Total
0 DNQ
5 Early Entry (Jones, Washington, Patchan, Johnson, Perry)

Looking at these classes I would estimate that about 50% DNQ, transfer, get kick-off the team or retire due to injury. The other 50% will make it all the way through either getting drafted early or use up all their eligibility.

Of the 50% that make it all the way about 70-80% will get a shot at the NFL and 30-40% will get drafted.

Those are pretty good odds knowing that once u:
-Sign with the U, there is more than a 1 in 3 chance that you will get a shot at the NFL.
-Get in, there is an almost 2 out 3 chance that you will graduate from the U and 1 out 4 chance of getting drafted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here is your attrition list from all of Golden's classes:

3 DNQ (Taylor, Davis, Glenn)
9 Transfers (Tallman, Davis, Nelson, Williams, Storm, Latwan, Hall, Barton, Payne)
1 Dismissed (Brown)

4 Transfers (Grimble, R. Williams, Alexis, King)
4 Kicked-out (Paul, Finnie, E. Johnson)
1 Retired (Goudis)

1 DNQ (AJL/Marshall)
8 Transfers (Davis/WVU, Briscoe, Lockhart, Dillard, Hope, Dortch, Hoilett, Crawford)

1 Transfer (Hester)

Here is a summary:
DNQ: 7 (Grooms/Marshall, Kinard/JC, Gadbois/Prep, AJL/Marshall, Bond/Oklahoma, Lockley/Prep, Griffin/None)
Very little impact since none of them would have played much here except for Griffin who had no chance of getting in.

Transfers: 14 (Grimble, R. Williams, Alexis, Davis, Briscoe, Lockhart, Dillard, Hope, Dortch, Hoilett, Crawford, Sandland, Lewis III, King)
Most of the transfers left because their future here at the U was not too bright. Mostly scout team and role players with a couple of solid backups. Crawford, Sandland and Grimble were this only guys who would of had significant playing time here. Crawford and Sandland both left with 1 year of eligibility and we did not need Sandland last year with the way Clive played.

Dismissed: 10 (Paul, Finnie, E. Johnson, Ivery, Carter, Blue, Terry, Gadbois, Olsen, Figueroa)
These are the guys that the coaches did not want to lose. But looking at the list only the LB position was really hurt. The rest we can live without (Carter, Ivery, Finnie, Olsen, Gadbois).

Retired: 4 (Goudis, Dewey, Witt, Thompson)
None of the retire guys really mattered since they were never really a part of the team except for Goudis who lost his starting job after getting injured.

The key thing to remember is that players leave for different reasons. Even on our best teams we lost players every year. The key is to replace these players scholarships with better players.

Last edited:

I talk about this in another thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/recruiting/87716#post2220578

If I was on the recruiting trail, here is what I would point out to parents about the PROCESS:

2 out of 3 (67%) student athletes stick it out and stayed out of trouble.

Of the 12 in the first recruiting class that stuck with the process and worked hard:
100% are graduating with a degree from a top 50 institution
58% are getting a shot at the NFL (could be higher if Scott gets drafted in 2016)
25% got drafted (could be higher if Scott gets drafted in 2016)

249547_207662542606081_142963282409341_558191_5668932_n.jpg

Class of 2011:
21 Total
3 Transfers (Grimble, R. Williams, Alexis)
4 Kicked-out (Paul, Finnie, E. Johnson, Gadbois)
4 Returning (Scott, Crawford, King, Wells)
1 NFL Tryout (Smith)
1 Retired (Goudis)

150414_399295363442797_142963282409341_1127096_1958595237_n.jpg

Class of 2012:
33 Total Signees
1 DNQ (AJL/Marshall)
2 Drafted (Duke, Flowers)
1 NFL FA (Gunter)
13 Returning (Crow, Kirby, O'Donnell, Jones, Hamilton, Waters, Moore, Jenkins, Lewis, Isadora, Bush, McCord, Howard)

1233338_10201216239500925_164568634_n.jpg

Class of 2013:
20 Total
13 Returning (Kamalu, Tucker. Elder, Grace, Coley, Gus, AQM, Odogwu, Knighton, Carter, Burns, Gall, Dobbard)

lX5Mdeb.jpg

Class of 2014:
26 Total
0 DNQ
1 Transfer (Hester)
25 Returning

miami_hurricanes_signing_day_art_2015.jpg

Class of 2015:
22 Total
0 DNQ

Looking at these classes I would estimate that about 50% DNQ, transfer, get kick-off the team or retire due to injury. The other 50% will make it all the way through either getting drafted early or use up all their eligibility.

Of the 50% that make it all the way about 70-80% will get a shot at the NFL and 30-40% will get drafted.

Those are pretty good odds knowing that once u:
-Sign with the U, there is more than a 1 in 3 chance that you will get a shot at the NFL.
-Get in, there is an almost 2 out 3 chance that you will graduate from the U and 1 out 4 chance of getting drafted.

now OP, I see what you are doing there....however, can you compare our attrition rate under Golden vs. Shannon or even "Ol'" Slappy?

Randy Shannon:

Class of 2007:
19 Total
0 DNQ
6 Transfers (R. Marve, J. McKenzie, D. Wiggins, C. Perry, D. Adderley, S. McNeal)
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
4 Drafted (A. Bailey, L. Hankerson, O. Franklin, D. Van Dyke)
4 NFL FA (J. Nicholas, A. Ojomo, H. Gunn, D. Berry)
5 Non-NFL (T. Horn, J. Campbell, L. Chambers, K. Farguharson, G. Cooper)

Class of 2008:
33 Total
4 DNQ (B. Washington, A. Harper, C.J. Odom, Z. Kane)
6 Transfers (T. Cook, C. Smith, J. Wylie, B. Marti, A. Brown, T. Collier)
1 Dismissed (A. Johnson)
1 Retired (G. Harding)
3 Drafted (T. Benjamin, S. Spence, B. Harris)
4 NFL FA (M. Regis, L. Bryd, T. Streeter, M. Forston)
14 Non-NFL (J. Wieclaw, J. Calhoun, P. Hill, A. Smith, K. Thompkins, D. Johnson, V. Telemaque, C.J. Holton, J. Lewis, R. Buchanan, M. Robinson, J. Futch, B. Jones, J. Harris)

Class of 2009:
19 Total
2 10% DNQ Kent, Bunche
3 Transfers (Sanders, J. Johnson, Reid)
2 Dismissed (Armstrong, Dye)
1 Retired (Plein)
5 Drafted (Miller, Vernon, James, McGee, Washington)
4 NFL FA (Green, Porter, Wheeler, Robinson)
2 Non-NFL (Highsmith, White)

Class of 2010:
30 Total
3 DNQ Taylor, Davis, Glenn
9 Transfers (Tallman, Davis, Nelson, Williams, Storm, Latwan, Hall, Barton, Payne)
1 Dismissed (Brown)
0 Retired
4 Drafted (Walford, Feliciano, Linder, Henderson)
9 NFL FA (Ford, Gaines, Cleveland, Rogers, Hagens, Hurns, Morris, McDermontt, Bunche)
4 Non-NFL (Cain, Cornelius, Clements, Perry)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Larry Coker:

Class of 2001:
25 Total
4 DNQ (K. Everett, J. Ward, J. Littlejohn, R. Boxill)
1 Transfers (B. Sebald)
1 Dismissed (M. Robede)
0 Retired
13 Drafted (K. Winslow, A. Rolle, S. Taylor, V. Wilfork, K. Jennings, R. Parrish, R. McIntosh, L. Williams, A. Williams, F. Gore, R. Butler, O. Harris, M. Maxey)
4 NFL FA (T. Carroll, Q. Hill, T. Tella, B. Ortega)
2 Non- NFL (R. Bergman, M. Gent)

Class of 2002:
24 Total
6 DNQ (A. Reynolds, N. Harris, T. Walden, A. Wright, D. Hester, D. Jenkins)
4 Transfers (J.R. Mounts, T. Bain, M. Guillon, A. Jolla)
1 Dismissed (J. Wood)
1 Retired (C. Justus)
5 Drafted (S. Moss, B. Merriweather, K. Brown, B. Atkins, E. Winston)
2 NFL FA (G. Sharpe, G. Threat)
5 Non-NFL (T. Hunphery, A. Wollschlager, A. Pou, J. Peattie, R. Moore)

Class of 2003:
24 Total
3 DNQ (L. Waiters, A. Highsmith, N. Robinson)
1 Transfers (D. Howell)
0 Dismissed
1 Died (B. Pata)
5 Drafted (T. Gooden, J. Beason, K. Everett, D. Hester, G. Olsen)
1 NFL FA (D. Jenkins)
13 Non- NFL (T. McCray, G. Cook, D. Morse, C. Wimbs, T. Walden, E. Moncor, J. Rochford, V. Franklin, W. Cooper, B. Monroe, A. Bain, T. Moss, K. Wright)

Class of 2004:
28 Total
6 DNQ (B. Washington, K. Heard, J. Joseph, A. Dixon, C. Hill, J. Kerr)
9 Transfers (W. Williams, R. Jones, J. St. Poerre, C. Jones, R. Anderson, A. Johnson, K. Freeman, J. Bryant, G. Timmons)
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
1 Drafted (C. Campbell)
4 NFL FA (K. Jones, D. Hendricks, L. Leggett, T. McMeans)
8 Non-NFL (R. Davis, C. Armour, C. Rutledge, C. Zellner, A. Reddick, T. Byrd, D. Thomas, L. Ponder)

Class of 2005:
18 Total
1 DNQ (R. Gordon)
6 Transfers (C. Harris, D. Farr, D. Stewart, L. Abdallah, C. Barney, J. Mabry)
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
3 Drafted (K. Phillips, D. Sharpton, S. Adkins)
4 NFL FA (J. Joseph, A. Dixon, B. Johnson, R. Phillips)
4 Non- NFL (M. Pipho, E. Houston, A.J. Trump, R. Youngblood)

Class of 2006:
22 Total
3 DNQ (L. McCoy, O. Franklin, G. Cooper)
2 Transfer (C. Lewis, S. Wesley)
0 Dismissed
2 Retired (D. Stegall, G. Robinson)
5 Drafted (M. Bosher, R. Gordon, D. Epps, J. Fox, C. McCarthy)
3 NFL FA (T. Johnson, S. Shields, J. James)
7 Non-NFL (J. Figueroa, C. Washington, J. Holmes, K. Robinson, I. Symonette, C. Grant, R. Hill)

Al Golden:

Class of 2011
21 Total
3 DNQ (Grooms, Kinard, Gadbois)
4 Transfers (Alexis, Grimble, R. Williams, King)
3 Dismissed (Paul, Finnie, E. Johnson)
1 Retired (Goudis)
3 Returning (Scott, Crawford, Wells)
1 NFL Tryout (D. Smith)

Class of 2012
33 Total
1 DNQ (AJL)
8 Transfers (Briscoe, Lockhart, Dillard, Davis, Hope, Dortch, Hoilett, Crawford)
5 Dismissed (Ivery, Carter, Blue, Terry, Gadbois)
2 Drafted (Flowers, Duke)
1 NFL FA (Gunter)

Class of 2013
20 Total
3 DNQ (Bond, Lockley, Griffin)
2 Transfers (Lewis, Sandland)
2 Dismissed Figueroa, Olsen
0 Retired
0 Drafted
0 NFL FA
13 Returning Kamalu, Tucker, Elder, Grace, Coley, Gus, AQM, Odogwu, Knighton, Carter, Burns, Gall, Dobbard

Class of 2014
26 Total
0 DNQ
1 Transfers (Hester)
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
0 Drafted
0 NFL FA
25 Returning

Class of 2015
22 Total
0 DNQ
0 Transfers
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
0 Drafted
0 NFL FA
0 Returning

Last edited:
Butch Davis:

Class of 1995: (Not sure about DNQ/transfers/dismisses)
17 Total
0 DNQ
1 Transfers (C. Pagues)
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
4 Drafted (R. Mercier, M. Fulcher, D. Starks, N. Williams)
4 NFL FA (M. Sweeney, T. Wise, A. Crossland, M. Smith)
8 Non- NFL (M. Benton, T. Bonner, J. Golden, R. Hall, R. Mack, D. McMillian, E. Schnupp, N. Ward)

Class of 1996: (Not sure about DNQ/transfers/dismisses)
12 Total
0 DNQ
0 Transfers
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
5 Drafted (D. Franks, J. Jackson, E. James, D, Lewis, N. Webster)
1 NFL FA (A. Blades)
6 Non-NFL (Q. Hipps, S. Kelly, J. Rhodes, J. Sutton, W. Valdez, B. West)

Class of 1997: (Not sure about DNQ/transfers/dismisses)
18 Total
0 DNQ
0 Transfers
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
9 Drafted (M. Bibla, N. Davenport, D. Jones, A. King, D. Morgan, S. Moss, L. Myers, E. Reed, R. Wayne)
3 NFL FA (D. Brown, M. Fitzgerald, A. Wilson)
6 Non-NFL (R. Gilbert, C. Hurt, K. Jackson, D. Smith, N. Nettles, E. Wilkins)

Class of 1998: (Not sure about DNQ/transfers/dismisses)
20 Total
0 DNQ
0 Transfers
0 Dismissed
1 Died (C. Campbell)
6 Drafted (M. Boireau, W. Joseph, J. Green, M. Rumph, M. Walters, A. Williams)
2 NFL FA (H. Clark, B. Romberg)
11 Non- NFL (D. Arlene, K. Dangerfield, J. Fantigrassi, G. Laffere, S. . Marshall, T, Marshall, E. Sands, J. Scott, L. Scott, T. Seivers, J. Wilson)

Class of 1999: (Not sure about transfers/dismisses)
24 Total
6 DNQ K. Barrett, J. Battle, F. Capshaw, J. McGrath, C. Young, T. Humphrey
0 Dismissed
0 Retired
6 Drafted P. Buchanon, V. Carey, K. Dorsey, A. Johnson, C. Portis, B. McKinnie
4 NFL FA K. Beard, J. Geathers, J. Weaver, J. Payton
8 Non-NFL L. Anderson, J. Weaver, J. Sikora, M. Sikes, T. Michell, I. Mercer, A. Joyce, M. Johnson

Class of 2000:
25 Total
5 DNQ (V. Wilfork, M. Gent, A. Wright, W. Roberts, A. Warren)
1 Transfers (W. Dixon)
0 Dismissed
2 Retired (T.J. Prunty, J. McClure)
9 Drafted (J. Vilma, D.J. Williams, J. Shockey, J. McDougle, W. McGahee, C. Myers, D. McClover, A. Marshall, C. Joseph)
2 NFL FA (S. Thomas, J. Rodriguez)
6 Non-NFL (C. Green, K. Cobia, D. Crudup, J. Square, C. Walker, D. Williams)

Advertisement
Back