Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im curious here. Now sticking to the fact were talking about coaching (meaning recruiting has zero to do with it) what exactly makes you say all of these other coaches **** on mike? Mike has developed every kid weve brought in to a set standard. U mention adrian and say the whole 4 star thing. Well adrian is my lil bruh. #1 he was mainly a safety at texas. #2 he had washed out at texas for numerous reasons and wouldnt have had a prayer at an nfl career before here. #3 **** tell you himself he owes EVERYTHING to mike and his season of teachings. He loves the man to death. If you question him than why do you not look at corn under paul williams? He was average at best. How bout mike jackson? He was someone all of us wished wouldve transfered out. He had potential but no clue how to tap in to it. Now look at him. Talking bad about malek i wont even justify. Its absurd. He def was developing into a high caliber player. Im not saying hes the best or anything similar. But its absurd how much our supposed own fans like to **** on him.

Because they DO, it's that simple. They have resumes that **** on Rumph's. I'm not a blind homer, I call **** how it is. Anyone who thinks a dude who has coached at this level and only this level for 2 years is anywhere near as good as the dudes I mentioned are simply wearing their orange and green goggles. All those dudes I named have produced multiple 1st round CBs, some in the same draft and many, many more picks. Not to mention All-American after All-American. Some have even coached at the NFL level and at multiple major programs.

Like I said, they all **** on Rumph right now. You want to revisit this conversation in 5 years, let's do it. But Rumph has what to his name now? A 4th rounder in Elder? A 7th in Colbert? How many All-Americans? I mean, deer lowered even mentioning Rumph in the same breath as the 5 dudes I mentioned. That **** is comedy hour at it's finest. But of course don't let facts get in the way over personal feelings.

And show me where I **** on Rumph? Because I called out a blind homer for stating that Rumph was the best in the biz? Lol. Sorry dude, if you feel like that is ****ting on him than you have a different meaning of ****ting on someone than the majority. Rumph has proven thus far he can coach, but to proclaim he is the best or anywhere near that is pure lunacy. And if you can't see that, than you are clearly personally invested too much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao. Are you that much of a mental tard? They were 4 star kids with MAJOR offers your dumb ****. And they were under recruited? The only rational explanation for the stupidity that you write is that you are seriously disabled or purposefully dropped time and time again as an infant. Whichever it is, you clearly are in need of some professional help. Like I said, stay in the corner on timeout until told otherwise.

Stop deflecting, clown.

You would have opened up your ******* to Surtain and Campbell and told every single kid we got to shove off. Just admit it. Be a man and admit it.

You didn't want Young. You didnt want Colbertson. You didnt want Elder. You didnt want Jackson. You didnt want Bandy.

Yet, Rumph was able to turn these castoffs and underrecruited projects and turn them into NFL talent and yet you still wont give him credit for it.

Advertisement
The fact that you have to include "type" to describe Malek proves my point. Was he or was he not All ACC is what matters. He was a solid CB at best here. Not in the same category as Corn or Artie.

Dont want to make this too much about the players but Rumph isnt the best teacher. He does a good job no doubt but the #1 guy?
Actually as a true sophmore malek was further ahead than both corn or artie. You keep comparing the finished product to a barely 18 year old kid. Compare them at the same point and ia a whole different story. Like it or not malek was ahead of the curve.

My statement is purely off of what someone from a thread on 247 stated. The only reason why I repeated it is because that person claims to be in the know. I have no idea what's what or who's who.
I feel you brother. Only thing id say is what people say about me. Everyone wants to be an insider. Pooey is what that is. All the same if it smells like **** it usually is...

Actually as a true sophmore malek was further ahead than both corn or artie. You keep comparing the finished product to a barely 18 year old kid. Compare them at the same point and ia a whole different story. Like it or not malek was ahead of the curve.
Was Malek headed in the right direction and developing under Rumph? Of course. That can't be argued. I just didnt think he was on the level that Lex was homerishly comparing him to that's all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hold on..dudes really think Mike Rumph isn’t a good/great coach? Let me block these idiots bc they have no clue about the dB position & likely football in general.

Gtfooh

He's definitely a good coach (at least on the Xs and Os). It's just that someone threw out "best in the business" which is ridiculous as he's only been here two years.

Advertisement
Because they DO, it's that simple. They have resumes that **** on Rumph's. I'm not a blind homer, I call **** how it is. Anyone who thinks a dude who has coached at this level and only this level for 2 years is anywhere near as good as the dudes I mentioned are simply wearing their orange and green goggles. All those dudes I named have produced multiple 1st round CBs, some in the same draft and many, many more picks. Not to mention All-American after All-American. Some have even coached at the NFL level and at multiple major programs.

Like I said, they all **** on Rumph right now. You want to revisit this conversation in 5 years, let's do it. But Rumph has what to his name now? A 4th rounder in Elder? A 7th in Colbert? How many All-Americans? I mean, deer lowered even mentioning Rumph in the same breath as the 5 dudes I mentioned. That **** is comedy hour at it's finest. But of course don't let facts get in the way over personal feelings.

And show me where I **** on Rumph? Because I called out a blind homer for stating that Rumph was the best in the biz? Lol. Sorry dude, if you feel like that is ****ting on him than you have a different meaning of ****ting on someone than the majority. Rumph has proven thus far he can coach, but to proclaim he is the best or anywhere near that is pure lunacy. And if you can't see that, than you are clearly personally invested too much.

Essentially, you're bashing Rumph for only having been a college coach for 2 years.

And you also seem to not understand there's a difference between the guys he's developed,and the 5* the coaches have at LSU, Bama, FSU, etc.

You're too invested in hating Miami and Rumph. What is he supposed to do? He can't just add 15 years to his resume. His development of talent over the past 2 years can be put up there against any coach. Corey Raymond, who you love, sure did a great job with Kevin Toliver and Savion Smith

We offered the Carol City kid...

I don't know anything about him, but are we really going to take him and the Damarius Good kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back