Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butch had his way of making you understand how important you were to us while still telling you ill beat ur *** every time u cross us if u dont come. Itll be 4 years of **** u from us. Butch and jimmy had the same line. It was "either come get on this train or get ran the **** over by it..." and u knew he was dead ****** serious when he said it. Cmr is slowly getting back to making kids realize the value of a scholarship to us. You gotta realize though recruiting is a whole different animal now with the emergence of social media. It used to be about your connections to high school coaches throughout ur network. Now theres no such thing as a real hidden gem. Obviously theres kids who still get slept on or emerge later due to various reasons. But now kids can simply hit whatever coach they want up on twitter now. Scouting kids is virtually non existent. Its the reason people like butch are dinasaurs now. Because this generation relates to each other in different ways than it used to... besides that with social media its made conferences like the big 10 and sec monsters in a way because they have deeper pockets than most. When you have a booster network that is capable of spending whatever on whichever kid your coaches target thats hard to beat when you dont have those same resources... its why you get these 5 star loaded classes,its why the same teams dominate in recruiting and on the field. They are playing the game with loaded dice... ****em.

Do you believe Miami can overcome this? Do we have the staff to develop the kids we do have to beat these 5 star kids in these programs?

Advertisement
Do you believe Miami can overcome this? Do we have the staff to develop the kids we do have to beat these 5 star kids in these programs?
the thing is those 5 stars will get developed as well at those other schools, we have to try and land home grown elite. If they keep leaving we will be always fighting an uphill battle.

Is there a better CBs or overall DB coach in the game than Rumph? I'm talking about teaching not recruiting. Mike Jackson, Adrian Colbertson, Trajan Bandy, Corn Elder, Malek Young. All were or are turning into NFL caliber talents under his watch, and all of these kids were underrecruited or JAGS, with not even 1/1000th of the hype of those 5 star Broward dopes lol.

Lmao. I have never seen a bigger blind homer. Elder, Bandy and Colbert were all 4 star kids coming out of high school and they were jags? And Rumph the best in CFB? Lmaoooooooooooo. Guys like Kerry Coombs, Corey Raymond, Mel Tucker, Travaris Robinson and Jimmy Lake are just a few that **** on Rumph. It's one thing to be a fan, it's another to be so blind and dumb that you can't even be obejctive.

Advertisement
Lmao. I have never seen a bigger blind homer. Elder, Bandy and Colbert were all 4 star kids coming out of high school and they were jags? And Rumph the best in CFB? Lmaoooooooooooo. Guys like Kerry Coombs, Corey Raymond, Mel Tucker, Travaris Robinson and Jimmy Lake are just a few that **** on Rumph. It's one thing to be a fan, it's another to be so blind and dumb that you can't even be obejctive.

Colbert was an also ran that got shytecanned by Strong. You telling me YOU were happy when he came to us? That YOU were predicting that he would become an NFL stud? lmao. BS. What Rumph did was a miracle.

Elder and Bandy were BARELY 4 stars. Bandy was like 230th, Elder 197th. Compare that to the Broward dopes Surtain and Campbell. If you were forced to choose, you would have spat on Bandy and Elder and told them to take a hike, and welcomed Campbell and Surtain with an open *******. lol. Stop rewriting history to fit your anti-Miami agenda, clown.

Rumph has been the best teacher at CB in college football the last two years. The best. No one has a better track record of taking also rans and underrecruited kids and turning them into NFL level players.

I don't think anyone has a clue at the moment. Hopefully he shows up and wasn't playing us for a Clemson offer as someone stated on a thread on 247.

He just posted he will be at UF again next weekend for an OV. That would be his last if he keeps ours and USC in June. Guess we will know what's up soon.

Colbert was an also ran that got shytecanned by Strong. You telling me YOU were happy when he came to us? That YOU were predicting that he would become an NFL stud? lmao. BS. What Rumph did was a miracle.

Elder and Bandy were BARELY 4 stars. Bandy was like 230th, Elder 197th. Compare that to the Broward dopes Surtain and Campbell. If you were forced to choose, you would have spat on Bandy and Elder and told them to take a hike, and welcomed Campbell and Surtain with an open *******. lol. Stop rewriting history to fit your anti-Miami agenda, clown.

Rumph has been the best teacher at CB in college football the last two years. The best. No one has a better track record of taking also rans and underrecruited kids and turning them into NFL level players.

With every single post you make you prove more and more the clown that you are. It must be nice to live in your fantasy land. Join us in the real world, you tinkerbell, unicorn loving ****head.

In one post you proclaim we have the best recruiting classes just to than down play the same talent. Do you realize the Baker Act that you are?

Bandy had offers from Oklahoma, Penn State, Southern Cal, Tennesse, South Carolina.

Corn Elder had offers from Ohio State, Auburn, North Carolina, Nebraska, Tennesse.

Adrian Colbet had offers from Texas, Texas A&M, TCU, Baylor.

Malek Young had offers from Clemson, FSU, Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan, Michigan State.

Acting as if these dudes were average to try and make your point to prop up Rumph. Sit down in the corner already you clown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just asked one question specifically to dee and he answered thats all I need. Im pretty sure we dont land Tyrique especially with what Dee said I have no hope maybe like 5% hope
From what ive seen out of tyrique i think well get him. Hes one of those loyal kids from what ive seen. I dont think its about money for him.

With every single post you make you prove more and more the clown that you are. It must be nice to live in your fantasy land. Join us in the real world, you tinkerbell, unicorn loving ****head.

In one post you proclaim we have the best recruiting classes just to than down play the same talent. Do you realize the Baker Act that you are?

Bandy had offers from Oklahoma, Penn State, Southern Cal, Tennesse, South Carolina.

Corn Elder had offers from Ohio State, Auburn, North Carolina, Nebraska, Tennesse.

Adrian Colbet had offers from Texas, Texas A&M, TCU, Baylor.

Malek Young had offers from Clemson, FSU, Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan, Michigan State.

Acting as if these dudes were average to try and make your point to prop up Rumph. Sit down in the corner already you clown.

lol first you start with stars, now after i bytchslapped you you're listing offers? NONE of those kids were kids you wanted. You would have opened your ******* up for Surtain and Campbell before you accepted ANY of these kids.

Now Rumph turned these underrecruited kids and also rans, took them from the garbage heap to NFL talent, and you're still doubting him?

You're a clown.

Advertisement
Yea but u saw what he said in that big *** paragraph, bama will pay and uga and we cant compete with that. Thats all I have to see to think of course those schools will come on strong late, we may get that verbal but u cant count those cheating ******** out
Dont ever count them out but dont take it as a foregone conclusion that every kid is all about a payday right now. Hall,pope,gil,& nephew just to say a few were all offered huge money last year & everyone of them signed with us... For some kids its about more than money.

I don't think anyone has a clue at the moment. Hopefully he shows up and wasn't playing us for a Clemson offer as someone stated on a thread on 247.
Bruh just one question 4 u. Why would you feel he needs to express his interest level towards us in order to get a clemson offer? Hes the #1 cb in the country according to most & any offer he wants all he has to do is let it be known hes interested. How does it gain him to show interest in us so another school will pay attention to him... only one that makes sense to is these so called fans who wanna be miserable and troll our fanbase.

Dont ever count them out but dont take it as a foregone conclusion that every kid is all about a payday right now. Hall,pope,gil,& nephew just to say a few were all offered huge money last year & everyone of them signed with us... For some kids its about more than money.

The reason I respect all of em.

Advertisement
Im curious here. Now sticking to the fact were talking about coaching (meaning recruiting has zero to do with it) what exactly makes you say all of these other coaches **** on mike? Mike has developed every kid weve brought in to a set standard. U mention adrian and say the whole 4 star thing. Well adrian is my lil bruh. #1 he was mainly a safety at texas. #2 he had washed out at texas for numerous reasons and wouldnt have had a prayer at an nfl career before here. #3 **** tell you himself he owes EVERYTHING to mike and his season of teachings. He loves the man to death. If you question him than why do you not look at corn under paul williams? He was average at best. How bout mike jackson? He was someone all of us wished wouldve transfered out. He had potential but no clue how to tap in to it. Now look at him. Talking bad about malek i wont even justify. Its absurd. He def was developing into a high caliber player. Im not saying hes the best or anything similar. But its absurd how much our supposed own fans like to **** on him.

Im curious here. Now sticking to the fact were talking about coaching (meaning recruiting has zero to do with it) what exactly makes you say all of these other coaches **** on mike? Mike has developed every kid weve brought in to a set standard. U mention adrian and say the whole 4 star thing. Well adrian is my lil bruh. #1 he was mainly a safety at texas. #2 he had washed out at texas for numerous reasons and wouldnt have had a prayer at an nfl career before here. #3 **** tell you himself he owes EVERYTHING to mike and his season of teachings. He loves the man to death. If you question him than why do you not look at corn under paul williams? He was average at best. How bout mike jackson? He was someone all of us wished wouldve transfered out. He had potential but no clue how to tap in to it. Now look at him. Talking bad about malek i wont even justify. Its absurd. He def was developing into a high caliber player. Im not saying hes the best or anything similar. But its absurd how much our supposed own fans like to **** on him.
Sh-t on Butch....Sh-t on Rumph....Pfftttt...What's ne
Its Rather Sad.....

Bruh just one question 4 u. Why would you feel he needs to express his interest level towards us in order to get a clemson offer? Hes the #1 cb in the country according to most & any offer he wants all he has to do is let it be known hes interested. How does it gain him to show interest in us so another school will pay attention to him... only one that makes sense to is these so called fans who wanna be miserable and troll our fanbase.

My statement is purely off of what someone from a thread on 247 stated. The only reason why I repeated it is because that person claims to be in the know. I have no idea what's what or who's who.

lol first you start with stars, now after i bytchslapped you you're listing offers? NONE of those kids were kids you wanted. You would have opened your ******* up for Surtain and Campbell before you accepted ANY of these kids.

Now Rumph turned these underrecruited kids and also rans, took them from the garbage heap to NFL talent, and you're still doubting him?

You're a clown.

Lmao. Are you that much of a mental tard? They were 4 star kids with MAJOR offers your dumb ****. And they were under recruited? The only rational explanation for the stupidity that you write is that you are seriously disabled or purposefully dropped time and time again as an infant. Whichever it is, you clearly are in need of some professional help. Like I said, stay in the corner on timeout until told otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back