Db recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
To highlight how retarded this is if true, we could literally lock down Dixon, Davis, and Elam and have the best cb class in the nation.
Your not getting Elam and Dixon is waiting on that UF offer. So from your POV we get maybe Davis

Advertisement
Misleading title. That CB part may be true but Sanguinetti, Stevenson, and Smith are all at the top too.

So the class could be those 3 + Steele, then maybe 1 more. I'm pretty sure people would be happy with that

Stingley - we aren’t even in his top 6
Williams - committed to bama 3 days ago
Steele - hasn’t even been on campus
Man you can’t make this stuff up lmao. I’m not saying the soflo kids down here are elite like last years class but come on Rumph! Dixon/Elam/Davis/Dent/Steele should be the board at this point (not in order).

Advertisement
Are you sure it's a kid from Louisiana, or are you talking about Maurice Hampton who's committed to LSU? He's actually from Memphis Tenn.

The 2019 class isn't as deep at CB in South Fla as it was last year. Elam & Stevenson are the top 2 DB's in the South Fla imo. There are a number of good prospects, but not a lot of flashy big name 4-stars that everyone loves.

Colorado, UCF & Iowa will all have CB's drafted in the 1st round this year & none of them were "Elites" coming out of HS. CB recruiting is a sweet science, I'm of the belief that you don't always have to have a HS superstar in order to find a good one as long as you can develop him in your system.

That said, it's still just April, crootin season doesn't take hold til Dec-Jan & it's a guarantee things will change. Some guys may not be a take now, then suddenly become a take later & vice versa.

As long as we don't drop the ball with Stevenson & Richards (even though he's gonna be a RB/WR) I'm good with that.
Theres also another kid from Arizona. Something Ringo.

If the coaches/staff members are telling BD something they obviously don't care if it goes public. I'm sure through the grape vine they know Hightowers' uncle posts **** to this public forum which then leaks everywhere (not saying he's telling all they say, but you get the point). Sometimes they might even use him to get info out there who knows.

Hopefully this stuff doesn't end up biting us in the *** with kids that aren't "takes" right now but are come February. Hopefully the coaches learn from the previous arrogance they've shown.

Advertisement
With the summer coming up, that list will change.. The staff will have evaluated more prospects and the offers will go up and we will see more names pop up from SoFla!!

Advertisement
If the coaches/staff members are telling BD something they obviously don't care if it goes public. I'm sure through the grape vine they know Hightowers' uncle posts **** to this public forum which then leaks everywhere (not saying he's telling all they say, but you get the point). Sometimes they might even use him to get info out there who knows.

Hopefully this stuff doesn't end up biting us in the *** with kids that aren't "takes" right now but are come February. Hopefully the coaches learn from the previous arrogance they've shown.
Good lord. Thats what yall think. I dont tell yall a fraction of the **** we discuss & regardless of my nephew i been a part of this university since birth. Nothing i discuss on here is anything thats wanted to be kept in house. Whats in house is inhouse. Not meant for everyone. Stuff i discuss with yall pertains to opinions more than anything else. Its irrelevant to know which kids were recruiting & who were not. No matter who gets butt hurt (myself included) that wont change. Regardless as i previously said alot less time can be spent on here due to compliance. If thats how everyone thinks like i just tell yall everything than ill fix that now. I dont do anything thats harmful in anyway to the university. Thanks for opening my eyes though.

This thread is hilarious. If the coaches were intentionally trying to fail, this would still be a far fetched discussion.

Our only targets are kids who have never visited nor have plans to and/or are committed to other schools. Nobody else is a take LMAO.

Got it.

This thread is hilarious. If the coaches were intentionally trying to fail, this would still be a far fetched discussion.

Our only targets are kids who have never visited nor have plans to and/or are committed to other schools. Nobody else is a take LMAO.

Got it.
Did you have an issue when that was 100% the qb room offer list & how we looked at johnson jr? When all other people we were recruiting were either commited to other schools or had never been here? & the only way thats changed is now jr has visited here 1 time? Lmao hilarious how that works aint it... if anyone other than rumph is doing it well than no problem cause lil richt is a savage... now rumph is doing the same exact thing with banda & diaz on board & its **** rumph for doing that... sad fan base man. Were a national program. Not a backyard powerhouse.

Advertisement

Got it.
Whats your take on our qb offers out for 19?

Cause we just offered Joey Porter Jr. #1CB from Pennsylvania. And yes The Joey Porter’s son.
So we are not all over a South Florida kid who is elite because we offered a kid from Pennsylvania? I'm sure the kid Porter is elite but that doesn't mean we just stop recruiting the studs in our backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back