I hope this dude balls out at the next level and sh*ts all over the fools that doubted him.. over an ancient 40 time... If he was dropped by this staff he (rightfully) should tell rumph to f*** off.
I like Hodges better than the brown kid, better ball skills and film
The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.
The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.
We either praise a kid like a Chaney or Knighton who deserve it and we question a kid who we don't think isn't Miami caliber. These people get all fuqin butt hurt are a bunch of puzzies. Every fan base does it these puzzy players and puzzy soft shouldered fans are the worst......I didn't like the Nick Roberts of the world who were slow and it worked out just like I thought. If Hodges is slow and the gurus don't like his film I rather us cut bait fuq that......these soft shouldered fans are the types to scream that why there kid isn't in the game when the player better then them is playing.It isn't about the video.. it's about the noise you fools make about how slow a kid is based on old 40 times. It's about watching game film and seeing speed on the field. It's about recognizing talent based on more than measurables.
At a most basic level it's learning not to sh*t on kids who PERFORM day in and day out to earn an offer and commit to a school they love. Y'all mfers have literally nothing better to do than trash these KIDS for not reaching their potential at age 17.
O GodAlso how tf is the word "******" not banned on this site. Some of u throw that word around like its your hobby. How can u be that ignorant?
O God
U one of those.....forget my previous post then before this one.
I have kids bruh and God is bigger then those diseases he helped me and my family. We are full of love and are super tight and we got each other. Other then that I'm not highly touted on Hodges and that video was misleading that's exactly what I was pointing at. And congrats that your intellectual if that makes u who u are and u get to beat your chest about it.....good for u if that makes u happy. I have other things I'm chasing then what the world thinks of me. I don't chase the judgement of men and the way I type speak or whatever doesn't make me an *******. And me typing ****** if it offends anybody I didn't intend for it to get people angry that wasn't my intention.yup im one of those intellectuals. Thats me. Haha dont worry I barely skimmed it
pray u dont one day have someone in your fam suffering from downs or autism. And if u already do, you should kno better than to diss them by comparing others to them in a derogatory fashion.
i hope this kid proves u wrong and opens your eyes to more than just numbers on a page
No it wasn't.The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.
First of all, Hodges was in front of the kid the whole time, he did not come from behind becuase the ball was underthrown, he was already in front and in great position.The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.
Agree to disagree I value your input though like few others on here. I just thought the ball was under thrown cause the wr slows down to wait for it by a few steps......and Hodges to me took advantage of that. I thought he got beat from the way I see itHodges is a good ball player.
Kid has made plays in almost every game this year.
I don't know or necessarily care what his measurables are. He's savvy and simply knows how to play the Corner position.
The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.
Wait wait he's not the guy trailing???First of all, Hodges was in front of the kid the whole time, he did not come from behind becuase the ball was underthrown, he was already in front and in great position.
Lmao your right haha holy fuq.....dog I out the video on saw him get beat (what I thought). Immediately went to posting thinking he was the trailing guy lol. Should be more fuqin chill and patient before I post. Your absolutely right though that's exactly what happened my mopeness went str8 to negative thinking. That's on meDude are you alright ? That’s was Hodges that looked like the wr, he was actually ahead of the wr lol, your negativity agenda has started making you see shot you want to see. It might be about time for you to take break from cis lol