DB Justin Hodges decommits

Dude are you alright ? That’s was Hodges that looked like the wr, he was actually ahead of the wr lol, your negativity agenda has started making you see shot you want to see. It might be about time for you to take break from cis lol
Lmao your right haha holy fuq.....dog I out the video on saw him get beat (what I thought). Immediately went to posting thinking he was the trailing guy lol. Should be more fuqin chill and patient before I post. Your absolutely right though that's exactly what happened my mopeness went str8 to negative thinking. That's on me

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have kids bruh and God is bigger then those diseases he helped me and my family. We are full of love and are super tight and we got each other. Other then that I'm not highly touted on Hodges and that video was misleading that's exactly what I was pointing at. And congrats that your intellectual if that makes u who u are and u get to beat your chest about it.....good for u if that makes u happy. I have other things I'm chasing then what the world thinks of me. I don't chase the judgement of men and the way I type speak or whatever doesn't make me an *******. And me typing ****** if it offends anybody I didn't intend for it to get people angry that wasn't my intention.

Appreciate u brotha. God gave us all intellect and despite the crazy language I think u one of the smartest dudes on this board. It just didn’t feel right to me the way a lot of y’all refused to see the talent in this kid just because of a 40 time. I think he’s definitely good enough to be a cane based on the film and the evals of coaches that know more than me. If u dont agree thats fair! Its just tough to see people being outraged over taking his commitment as if he’s a scrub when they didnt even watch the film or see him in games. If u have a different opinion thats completely str8, i just have a problem when ppl scoff at the idea that he’s a take and bash folks that can see his talent. This dude is no scrub, he can ball.. Its on the tape!!!
Anyways, good luck to u in everything u chasing! Hope it works out

Lol I need to start taking my own advice and waiting for the context before talking. Fuq up by me I apologize to Hodges and @Coach Macho @twes.305 @akcanes
My fault fellaz u were right

Wow, that’s a first. Somebody said they were wrong and apologized on cis? I just figured there was just a bunch of Jesus Christ’s on here , perfect men

Advertisement
Appreciate u brotha. God gave us all intellect and despite the crazy language I think u one of the smartest dudes on this board. It just didn’t feel right to me the way a lot of y’all refused to see the talent in this kid just because of a 40 time. I think he’s definitely good enough to be a cane based on the film and the evals of coaches that know more than me. If u dont agree thats fair! Its just tough to see people being outraged over taking his commitment as if he’s a scrub when they didnt even watch the film or see him in games. If u have a different opinion thats completely str8, i just have a problem when ppl scoff at the idea that he’s a take and bash folks that can see his talent. This dude is no scrub, he can ball.. Its on the tape!!!
Anyways, good luck to u in everything u chasing! Hope it works out
Thank bruh respect 💪

We dropped him or what? What is it? Was it Diaz or something or we have another target? This DB class seems underwhelming

Advertisement
I haven't heard that.

Rumph is a super cool, humble dude. He never struck me as someone who had the personality for recruiting though. He's the kinda guy you wanna hang at a lounge with.
Seems like a good coach though.
Exactly what I thought when I heard his first interview. He's cool and all but doesn't strike me as a relentless type of recruiter. It's just not in his make up it seems

I haven't heard that.

Rumph is a super cool, humble dude. He never struck me as someone who had the personality for recruiting though. He's the kinda guy you wanna hang at a lounge with.
Seems like a good coach though.
To me it seems like he is to indecisive on what he wants.

Lol I need to start taking my own advice and waiting for the context before talking. Fuq up by me I apologize to Hodges and @Coach Macho @twes.305 @akcanes
My fault fellaz u were right

I have a **** of a lot of respect for what you did here.

On Hodges, that speed shows in what happened after the pick. Kid looked fast running down the sideline with the ball in his hands. Looks more like low 4.5 than high 4.7.

Advertisement

On Hodges, that speed shows in what happened after the pick. Kid looked fast running down the sideline with the ball in his hands. Looks more like low 4.5 than high 4.7.
I watched him play live against Columbus - at both CB and WR. He was running faster than a 4.7 imo. And had great ball skills. He got mossed once by Xavier Henderson, but made way more plays than I could count. He plays with alot of swag and confidence. Shame he isn’t in the class.

Exactly what I thought when I heard his first interview. He's cool and all but doesn't strike me as a relentless type of recruiter. It's just not in his make up it seems
I think rumph is kind of a old school dude that once you commit he is like ok cool now I'm gonna go find other guys I want and he doesnt really keep in immediate contact with kids that commit cause in his eyes they said they are coming. Could be wrong but that's how he comes off to me. With how kids are being raised and now they need immediate results and constant attention which for guys like rumph isnt who he is.

See I'm not such a mope man I'm honest lol. All good though thanks

I do trust Coach Macho......I don't know WTH we are doing in the secondary anymore

Last edited:
yup im one of those intellectuals. Thats me. Haha dont worry I barely skimmed it 😂

pray u dont one day have someone in your fam suffering from downs or autism. And if u already do, you should kno better than to diss them by comparing others to them in a derogatory fashion.

i hope this kid proves u wrong and opens your eyes to more than just numbers on a page
So basically you're saying someone with downs or autism is retarded?

Advertisement
Back