DB Justin Hodges decommits

I haven't heard that.

Rumph is a super cool, humble dude. He never struck me as someone who had the personality for recruiting though. He's the kinda guy you wanna hang at a lounge with.
Seems like a good coach though.

Kind of the vibe i get.

Doesn't seem like he excels at recruiting bc he doesn't sugarcoat things or schmooze with the kids like some do - but doesn't have the resume yet to throw up on the screen to trump the guys who are better at the recruiting game.

Advertisement
So basically you're saying someone with downs or autism is retarded?

Mental retardation was originally used to describe people with mental disabilities including those afflicted by autism and downs syndrome. Professionals stopped using the word when it became slang to compare people to individuals with mental disabilities. Its completely insensitive and insulting towards people who had no choice in their condition.. using the word makes it seem like people with mental disabilities are less as people than those without. Its derogatory.

I know none of yall probably mean it that way but some people have actual family members with that kind of condition. Gotta be sociallyaware of what others might be going through and how they perceive what you say.

Advertisement
Back