DB Justin Hodges decommits

This is the slowest our secondary ever looked. I don’t care if you’re a 5 star. If you’re running a 4.7/4.8 at corner you’re too slow

Nah...That can't be. Rumph and Banda are doing well and getting "4*" remember?

DJ Ivey needs to get all the way the f**k off the field...Like all the way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.

The ball was thrown behind lol the wr had to slow up that's why Hodges closed. Lmao at these retards using that video to prove that he isn't slow.

It isn't about the video.. it's about the noise you fools make about how slow a kid is based on old 40 times. It's about watching game film and seeing speed on the field. It's about recognizing talent based on more than measurables.
At a most basic level it's learning not to sh*t on kids who PERFORM day in and day out to earn an offer and commit to a school they love. Y'all mfers have literally nothing better to do than trash these KIDS for not reaching their potential at age 17.

Advertisement
It isn't about the video.. it's about the noise you fools make about how slow a kid is based on old 40 times. It's about watching game film and seeing speed on the field. It's about recognizing talent based on more than measurables.
At a most basic level it's learning not to sh*t on kids who PERFORM day in and day out to earn an offer and commit to a school they love. Y'all mfers have literally nothing better to do than trash these KIDS for not reaching their potential at age 17.
We either praise a kid like a Chaney or Knighton who deserve it and we question a kid who we don't think isn't Miami caliber. These people get all fuqin butt hurt are a bunch of puzzies. Every fan base does it these puzzy players and puzzy soft shouldered fans are the worst......I didn't like the Nick Roberts of the world who were slow and it worked out just like I thought. If Hodges is slow and the gurus don't like his film I rather us cut bait fuq that......these soft shouldered fans are the types to scream that why there kid isn't in the game when the player better then them is playing.
It's not shutting on a kid saying he's slow if he's slow wtf.....if he ran a 4.3 and people said he's slow then it's flat out trolling. The truth is the truth and they play the most popular sport in America they are under the microscope period.

O God

U one of those.....forget my previous post then before this one.

yup im one of those intellectuals. Thats me. Haha dont worry I barely skimmed it 😂

pray u dont one day have someone in your fam suffering from downs or autism. And if u already do, you should kno better than to diss them by comparing others to them in a derogatory fashion.

i hope this kid proves u wrong and opens your eyes to more than just numbers on a page

Advertisement
yup im one of those intellectuals. Thats me. Haha dont worry I barely skimmed it 😂

pray u dont one day have someone in your fam suffering from downs or autism. And if u already do, you should kno better than to diss them by comparing others to them in a derogatory fashion.

i hope this kid proves u wrong and opens your eyes to more than just numbers on a page
I have kids bruh and God is bigger then those diseases he helped me and my family. We are full of love and are super tight and we got each other. Other then that I'm not highly touted on Hodges and that video was misleading that's exactly what I was pointing at. And congrats that your intellectual if that makes u who u are and u get to beat your chest about it.....good for u if that makes u happy. I have other things I'm chasing then what the world thinks of me. I don't chase the judgement of men and the way I type speak or whatever doesn't make me an *******. And me typing ****** if it offends anybody I didn't intend for it to get people angry that wasn't my intention.

Advertisement
First of all, Hodges was in front of the kid the whole time, he did not come from behind becuase the ball was underthrown, he was already in front and in great position.

Hodges is a good ball player.
Kid has made plays in almost every game this year.

I don't know or necessarily care what his measurables are. He's savvy and simply knows how to play the Corner position.
Agree to disagree I value your input though like few others on here. I just thought the ball was under thrown cause the wr slows down to wait for it by a few steps......and Hodges to me took advantage of that. I thought he got beat from the way I see it

Dude are you alright ? That’s was Hodges that looked like the wr, he was actually ahead of the wr lol, your negativity agenda has started making you see shot you want to see. It might be about time for you to take break from cis lol

Advertisement
Back