DB Justin Hodges decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Don’t mess up on here man this crew will wear you out. They were nice to you.

I wish I had a dollar for all of the WTF I got when I said something dumb. Again same ole stuff. I really believe it comes down to kids just wanting to get away from where they live.

When he committed, y'all bashed the staff for taking a 3star.... He decommits, y'all bash the staff for not being able to keep a 3star. Smh

It's a s.fla thing. You cant win with them damned if you do damned if you dont

I would offer Ronald Delancy at MNW. He's small but Hodges was a developmental guy regardless. Delancy can shirt and gain weight.He is a slightly bigger Tecoury Couch. But he will help with us keeping those MNW guys locked up for next class. I know he just committed to Nebraska...but he can be easily flipped.

If your taking developmental guys take em from THE WEST and not WESTERN.

I was just about to ask @gogeta4 who he thinks is some great DBs down there right now in their senior season.

Thanks man will check out this kids tape later

Advertisement
Think this was more on Miami’s end. Some posters on here like the kid’s game but more of a low ceiling, high floor kind of recruit. Not a recruiting guru by any means but I think Miami was his best offer.

Playing alongside with James Williams has really helped him get more looks. He’s probably getting all sort of interest now that scouts are coming to see James. I hope he ain’t over his head because he’s not that good to be thinking he’s going to be get offers just because there’s some interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going from a slow CB to another slow CB. #TNM
Agree,now if we're looking for him to replace Francois at FS,then it makes sense but didn't he run like a 4.8 and we were making fun of FSU for taking him.

Advertisement
Back