DB Justin Hodges decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i never trust juco kids with their grade situations. Not sure why he hasnt committed somewhere he likely is focused on his season
What are our best options tho? Haven’t been following as closely but I remember George being high on the board.

What are our best options tho? Haven’t been following as closely but I remember George being high on the board.

I know they offered Royal (STA) and then the Hill kid over in Palmetto. I personally wouldnt put allmy hopes in a juco kid.

They also have Javier Morton out of Atlanta. Its about time to shuffle the db board and send new offers out again imo. Try to flip guys like Jalen Harrell who is committed to FSU of all places...and go back out there like they did with Christian Williams last year. Morton could be that guy.

I personally think Branch should come in as a cb too.

I would offer Ronald Delancy at MNW. He's small but Hodges was a developmental guy regardless. Delancy can shirt and gain weight.He is a slightly bigger Tecoury Couch. But he will help with us keeping those MNW guys locked up for next class. I know he just committed to Nebraska...but he can be easily flipped.

If your taking developmental guys take em from THE WEST and not WESTERN.

Advertisement
I know they offered Royal (STA) and then the Hill kid over in Palmetto. I personally wouldnt put allmy hopes in a juco kid.

They also have Javier Morton out of Atlanta. Its about time to shuffle the db board and send new offers out again imo. Try to flip guys like Jalen Harrell who is committed to FSU of all places...and go back out there like they did with Christian Williams last year. Morton could be that guy.

I personally think Branch should come in as a cb too.
Are those CB's tho? We need some corners imo

Are those CB's tho? We need some corners imo

I think all guys play cb. Royal plays wr alot...he is most definately a developmental guy over there...but he's 6'2-6'3 185 pounds right now. I'll take a developmental guy with that type of size coming in.

Advertisement
Back