DB Justin Hodges decommits

Advertisement
Where he going? Ivins said he isn't believed to be a top target by other programs. Good luck at fiu i guess

i liked other local guys over him the whole time. Not sure what exactly made him decommit..but he isnt some high 4 star type kid. A Blades family member decommitting though which is interesting.
Rumph is going ot have to work like sh*t now. Need to full court press the Atlanta kid from Stephenson...and recruit extra dbs as well considering your no sure the out of state guy slike Branch sticks.

Advertisement
I liked him, but it's not that big of a deal he decommitted, there are guys like George and even Royal who are better athletes and have bette potential

Advertisement
Advertisement
ivey was a puzzling take. He was dirt slow in HS. Never understood the take. Frierson hasn’t shown much either
Ivey was good in hs but fits more of that cover 2 or cover 3 type defense. Frierson isn't playing corner and isn't playing much behind finley.

Advertisement
I will be fine with the decommit if we replace him with guys like Royal or George, but if we go ahead and let Hill commit then that's where I have a problem

WTF...Kids really don't mind talking about life long dreams in Miami Herald articles and looking like two faced little suckers afterwards do they?

Advertisement
Back