DB Justin Hodges decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are both redshirt freshman, Frierson is a striker who has made plays and backs up Finley and Ivey has not been beat at all and is covering great just not making plays so

Agree with all of this. Frierson is going to be good. He gets limited time, but is freaky athletic. He’s playing behind one of the more underrated solid performers on this team. Finley seems to make more big plays than Shaq or Pinckney. Frierson will get his time next year.

1571041094632.png

Advertisement
The staph hadn't called or returned any of this kids calls in almost 2 months. Finally he gets the message.

No evidence we’re after him but considering it’s tough to be optimistic on Harrell I’d take a peek. When you can’t get DBs from the most fertile ground (regardless of the notion it’s a shallow class) you might as well look to the 2nd best.

We have Branch committed from the state and I like the idea of pairing a bigger corner with the athleticism and physicality of a smaller guy like Vance despite being lean.

My outside take 2¢.
Vance blew up after the state playoffs and championship game last year. He’s a game day player maker. Not as impressive at 7v7. He needs coaching. From watching him I would guess he has a nice 40 time and better shuttle. He has really long arms and is good at stretching them out to tip balls.

Multiple people reached out to Manny and Co. about this kid. I heard he decommitted from Arkansas. He was at the LSU v Florida game.

Advertisement
Name one elite SF DB he has convienced to play for him...............I'll wait.
Is Hodges elite? Name which elite DB we missed on and is balling. Example: Campbell is on the bench of UGA! Henderson was cooked by LSU WR. Please name the elite DB's we missed on and how they are performing now.

Brian George--JUCO

Daemon Hill-Palmetto--

Kendall Dennis--Lakeland--kid is an 11.1--100m sprinter

Can someone interview that Hill kid from Orlando that is committed to USCjr? He would be a nice addition

Advertisement
Back