Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
Burns is very, very key in the decision to bring in a 2nd RB this year...(I'd go after one even if we do see something outta Burns, just not the dire need to if Burns were to continue to be a ghost)

I just assumed we did, because Robert Burns hasn't shown any sign of wanting to play football for about 4 years now...So hopefully a couple of nice August highlights and reports on Burns are indeed accurate and he has indeed grown a heart and will contribute at UM. I'll gladly eat crow.

I think the word "wanting" in your post is problematic. I guarantee you he 'wants' to be on the field and not in the training room.

Advertisement
I think the word "wanting" in your post is problematic. I guarantee you he 'wants' to be on the field and not in the training room.

No the word guarantee is the problem in yours...When you miss extended time with minor injuries year in and year out that "want" is definitely called into question. Again I want the kids that want to fight the trainer when they try to site them.

No the word guarantee is the problem in yours...When you miss extended time with minor injuries year in and year out that "want" is definitely called into question. Again I want the kids that want to fight the trainer when they try to site them.
Be more cliched dude

Advertisement
Just another note here -

EJ Williams, the #1 WR in alabama, just committed to Clemson. He was also on Bama's board. That leaves Xavier Henderson as one of the remaining major targets for both Clemson and Alabama (and Florida). Henderson says he is not committing until January at one of the All Star games. It will be interesting to see if worsham waits it out.....

Advertisement
Just another note here -

EJ Williams, the #1 WR in alabama, just committed to Clemson. He was also on Bama's board. That leaves Xavier Henderson as one of the remaining major targets for both Clemson and Alabama (and Florida). Henderson says he is not committing until January at one of the All Star games. It will be interesting to see if worsham waits it out.....

Wish we had a realistic chance with X. Henderson. Sucks to think that Rumph's "talking to" CJ Henderson cost us not one but two big-time talents.

And I don't mean to start a new bash-Rumph discussion. I agree that he's an excellent Xs and Os coach. I just really like the younger Henderson's potential at WR.

Advertisement
Wish we had a realistic chance with X. Henderson. Sucks to think that Rumph's "talking to" CJ Henderson cost us not one but two big-time talents.

And I don't mean to start a new bash-Rumph discussion. I agree that he's an excellent Xs and Os coach. I just really like the younger Henderson's potential at WR.

I may be crazy but I think Rumph is eventually going to go to the NFL. Like you said he's a great X's and O's guy but doesn't relate to the new generation with his hard nose approach (I actually think hard nose is what's missing from these kids lives these days). So if I'm right I would love to see Ed Reed come in since he wants to coach. :)

Advertisement
Back