Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
No they didn’t. Bama wanted hiM and were ****ed he didn’t sign early.
Exactly. Williams had a LOI for the early period and wanted him to sign. He wasn’t 100% for a number of reasons so he didn’t sign. Bama got the message and the kid ended up with Miami and LSU going hard at him in January. He chose Miami.
He was 100% a take for Bama in that early period.

Exactly. Williams had a LOI for the early period and wanted him to sign. He wasn’t 100% for a number of reasons so he didn’t sign. Bama got the message and the kid ended up with Miami and LSU going hard at him in January. He chose Miami.
He was 100% a take for Bama in that early period.

There’s a narrative towards rumph ( some deserved) but he won that one. I know the ones that rip him can’t give credit even when deserved.

This plus, he LSU wanted him too and was just quite simply beat out by mike rumph
exactly. it all changed the last two weeks. I never believed cager and dean had real bama offers. That kid had one and they were ****ed he didnt sign in december. thats a fact. alot of people were shocked we flipped him including people around miami.

Were u wrong about the season?

Everyone's wrong about something.....I never said I'll always be right. But I do know we won't win a title under current leadership that I will gladly love to be wrong about.

lol people said the same about O his entire career. he may win one at LSU. they said the same about dabO. let their coaching tenures play out before you make conclusions about them

Advertisement
Great routes by high schoolers is something you don’t come across often. Then mix in great hands, good acceleration and physicality. No brainer.
Exactly who Stubblefield loves because that's who he was. Wasn't fast, wasn't big but he could run routes making dbs spin and catch for days. I love Douglas too but Daz is worth it

lol people said the same about O his entire career. he may win one at LSU. they said the same about dabO. let their coaching tenures play out before you make conclusions about them
That infastructure and money of wanting to recruit makes it fit though. Coach O wouldn't do what he's doing at LSU at USC. LSU still has Saban front office principals they haven't changed on the recruiting trail.
Can we catch lightning in a bottle? Maybe but cards aren't in our favor with the way our last 15 years have been and the way recruiting has been. Common thing with LSU and CU was they were landing the Petersons and the Dequan Bowers of the world and we don't. That's the difference the higher ups want to win there at all costs.

That's just my opinion but u never know it's all guess work we can't tell the future but we will live it hopefully.

Advertisement
That infastructure and money of wanting to recruit makes it fit though. Coach O wouldn't do what he's doing at LSU at USC. LSU still has Saban front office principals they haven't changed on the recruiting trail.
Can we catch lightning in a bottle? Maybe but cards aren't in our favor with the way our last 15 years have been and the way recruiting has been. Common thing with LSU and CU was they were landing the Petersons and the Dequan Bowers of the world and we don't. That's the difference the higher ups want to win there at all costs.

That's just my opinion but u never know it's all guess work we can't tell the future but we will live it hopefully.
This take proves how completely out of touch with reality you really are. Will LSU, Clemson, Bama, UGA and Ohio State continue to pull in top classes, absolutely, but with the transfer portal in place and kids seeing the stacked depth charts at these top heavy schools, there is even greater emphasis to take your talents to other programs.

This take proves how completely out of touch with reality you really are. Will LSU, Clemson, Bama, UGA and Ohio State continue to pull in top classes, absolutely, but with the transfer portal in place and kids seeing the stacked depth charts at these top heavy schools, there is even greater emphasis to take your talents to other programs.
Most of the time not all the portal is for guys that can't play unless your getting top heavy like Jalen Hurts etc. We had one year of a transfer portal success let's see how the bag schools adapt to the transfer stuff. With Hurts we are probably undefeated right now tbh. If your bringing in studs from the portal with super high potential like Phillips or the LSU db I'm all for it...but when u rely on it I'm not so much a fan of. It can help us but I rather get the studs and develop them but things are changing let's see another cycle of it before we praise it.

Advertisement
Most of the time not all the portal is for guys that can't play unless your getting top heavy like Jalen Hurts etc. We had one year of a transfer portal success let's see how the bag schools adapt to the transfer stuff. With Hurts we are probably undefeated right now tbh. If your bringing in studs from the portal with super high potential like Phillips or the LSU db I'm all for it...but when u rely on it I'm not so much a fan of. It can help us but I rather get the studs and develop them but things are changing let's see another cycle of it before we praise it.
And we're probably 8-2/9-1/10-0 if Williams stays healthy and had a kicker with a pulse

And we're probably 8-2/9-1/10-0 if Williams stays healthy and had a kicker with a pulse
That's true but what ifs are what ifs....I'm ok with transfer like Phillips Hurts....two heavy guys with superior athletic ability. I don't like to rely on transfers too much I like for our staff to hit on good to elite targets.

You already know im not going to like everyone but that's every class...no one person can like every **** prospect. I like that the staff is turning up the heat though at this particular time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back