Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
This would be huge , physical kid that has great hands and plays a lot faster than 40. I’ve seen him destroy great competition. I like him a lot more than some of the posters here.

And he seems to be another high character kid.

Advertisement
Bama must have said no thanks. Looking at the three wr they already have committed they weren't going to drop any of those guys. Baker is a beast , the Cali kid gives them length and size that saban wanted to add and Bell is not only good but keeps their south florida pipeline going

Bama must have said no thanks. Looking at the three wr they already have committed they weren't going to drop any of those guys. Baker is a beast , the Cali kid gives them length and size that saban wanted to add and Bell is not only good but keeps their south florida pipeline going
That's fine. They said the same to Christian Williams too and he looks like a **** good prospect.

This would be huge , physical kid that has great hands and plays a lot faster than 40. I’ve seen him destroy great competition. I like him a lot more than some of the posters here.
I agree on Worsham. He also runs an actual route tree already and is a hands catcher. Very good prospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back