Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
With Jarren slinging the ball on 8/24 and bringing home the State of Florida canoe, WRs are going to be lining up to come here. This kid better commit soon.
You don’t buy a stock after it pops for 20% in a single day. It’s too late at that point. Get on the bus or it will pass you by.

Advertisement
With Jarren slinging the ball on 8/24 and bringing home the State of Florida canoe, WRs are going to be lining up to come here. This kid better commit soon.
You don’t buy a stock after it pops for 20% in a single day. It’s too late at that point. Get on the bus or it will pass you by.

We still have the canoe. It's in our hall of fame, we refuse to give it back even when they won in '08. It was a trophy for the annual series, UF decided to end that series and we won the last game. UF can EAD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I rather only take the 3 we have committed and use that spot elsewhere

That’s fair if you only think we need 3. We could use 4. We lose two seniors, possibly a transfer in Njoku and then the following year Harley is gone. We need 4 in this class I believe

Advertisement
If we are still going to go after WRs then we need to go more elite than the 48th ranked WR

Advertisement
The only way we get Daz is if Baga flat out denies him. Saban controls this kid right now like a puppet master. We had our shot when he decommited from them; but he needed to commit to us right away. The longer this has dragged out has actually hurt us.

Honestly I would keep chipping away at Bell, Henderson, and the kid from Vegas who in my opinion are better players.

Advertisement
Back