Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Honestly I would keep chipping away at Bell, Henderson, and the kid from Vegas who in my opinion are better players.
Xzavier Henderson ain't coming here under no circumstances whatsoever, literally not one thing we could do to get him to sign here. That's BJ's lil brother, that whole family hates the Canes.

Thaiu Jones-Bell is getting bagged up by Bama.

I agree with you on Rome Odunze, but he committed to UW yesterday & he ain't flipping.

I would go after Kenadre Lambert, Kentron Poitier, Chad Johnson Jr, Jalen Coit, Lawaun Powell or Ja'vontae Williams.

Advertisement
Xzavier Henderson ain't coming here under no circumstances whatsoever, literally not one thing we could do to get him to sign here. That's BJ's lil brother, that whole family hates the Canes.

I agree with you on Rome Odunze, but he committed to UW yesterday & he ain't flipping.

I would go after Kenadre Lambert, Kentron Poitier, Chad Johnson Jr, Jalen Coit, Lawaun Powell or Ja'vontae Williams.
That’s good insight. None of those guys are worth a spot looking at more elite players at positions of need on the board.

The only way we get Daz is if Baga flat out denies him. Saban controls this kid right now like a puppet master. We had our shot when he decommited from them; but he needed to commit to us right away. The longer this has dragged out has actually hurt us.

Kid sounds like his heart is with Miami, but his head is with Bama (business decision). Cant blame him after seeing last years offense. If the offense shows up this year and WRs put up big numbers, my guess is we land him.

With Jarren slinging the ball on 8/24 and bringing home the State of Florida canoe, WRs are going to be lining up to come here. This kid better commit soon.
You don’t buy a stock after it pops for 20% in a single day. It’s too late at that point. Get on the bus or it will pass you by.

Unless it’s Beyond Meat .... 😉

@HighSeas what is dumb with my statement?

Worsham is an elite route runner with outstanding film and production. Treating recruiting rankings like the be-all-end-all is dumb.

Kid sounds like his heart is with Miami, but his head is with Bama (business decision). Cant blame him after seeing last years offense. If the offense shows up this year and WRs put up big numbers, my guess is we land him.

Ding ding ding. This isn't an ordinary recruit. This kid is much sharper and wiser than the usual. He will choose the school that's gonna prepare him for the next level.

Advertisement
Worsham is an elite route runner with outstanding film and production. Treating recruiting rankings like the be-all-end-all is dumb.

Ding ding ding. This isn't an ordinary recruit. This kid is much sharper and wiser than the usual. He will choose the school that's gonna prepare him for the next level.

Elite Route Runner? That is high praise for the 48th ranked WR. Very few HS WRs are considered Elite Route Runners and the ones that are usually considered Elite in that aspect as usually ranked higher.

Nothing about his Highlight tape tells me we cant find his skill right here in Florida.

The only reason why Bama still recruits him is because he is the star player from a Bama feeder school filled with kids whose Parents are big time Bama boosters. Put this kid at any other school in the state and he gets hit with the "We respect your decision but we have other options now"

Interestingly, my friends that live in Miami that AREN'T miami fans happen to be Columbus alums. Hmmmmm

The only reason why Bama still recruits him is because he is the star player from a Bama feeder school filled with kids whose Parents are big time Bama boosters. Put this kid at any other school in the state and he gets hit with the "We respect your decision but we have other options now"

yup. He did them a favor de-committing. That's also why Saban will be just nice enough to keep him warm and interested for the next couple of months....

Advertisement
Could you imagine the amount of sht this kid is getting at that school with those fans?
He’s either saying the right things to cool things off or he’s just gonna bounce back on that train.
They’re loosing Smith and jeudy. Saban will do anything not to lose him to enos even if they cut him later or pass him on the depth chart.

Elite Route Runner? That is high praise for the 48th ranked WR. Very few HS WRs are considered Elite Route Runners and the ones that are usually considered Elite in that aspect as usually ranked higher.

Nothing about his Highlight tape tells me we cant find his skill right here in Florida.

Exactly. That's what makes him so special. He runs precise routes and generates clean separation at all levels of the defense. He has quick feet and secure hands.

Recruiting rankings are irrelevant to me. Amari Cooper was a 3* when Miami first started recruiting him. Worsham isn't as athletic but has similar route running chops.

Don't bother mentioning his highlight tape when it's obvious you either haven't watched it or don't have a clue what you're looking at. You - like the seeming majority of mindless fools on this site - are basing your comments entirely on a highly politicized ranking list formed by jocksniffer reporters with little to no credentials or credibility.

Exactly. That's what makes him so special. He runs precise routes and generates clean separation at all levels of the defense. He has quick feet and secure hands.

Recruiting rankings are irrelevant to me. Amari Cooper was a 3* when Miami first started recruiting him. Worsham isn't as athletic but has similar route running chops.

Don't bother mentioning his highlight tape when it's obvious you either haven't watched it or don't have a clue what you're looking at. You - like the seeming majority of mindless fools on this site - are basing your comments entirely on a highly politicized ranking list formed by jocksniffer reporters with little to no credentials or credibility.

3* in Miami, 5* anywhere else is what I been told

And trust me, I watch a ton of film including full game film. Is the kid talented? Yes but can we recruit better WRs? Yes. Do we honestly need to leave the state for a WR? 9 out of 10 times, no we dont.

You are putting alot of eggs into an average athlete who is ranked 48th at his position from a Bama feeder school both athletically and academically. And that doesnt even take into the major hip surgery he had this year.

Advertisement
I think a 4th WR in this class (assuming Restrepo is a WR for us) is a nice to have - not a need to have.

If this kid recovers well from the hip injuries, I wouldn't mind if he chose us.

But if he doesn't, we've got other positions that may be more important in this class - like a 2nd high quality RB.

I think a 4th WR in this class (assuming Restrepo is a WR for us) is a nice to have - not a need to have.

If this kid recovers well from the hip injuries, I wouldn't mind if he chose us.

But if he doesn't, we've got other positions that may be more important in this class - like a 2nd high quality RB.

With how Burns is coming along, im not sure a 2nd RB will be needed.

RBs get beat up.

We didn't take any last year, so I think 2 would be better for us - even if Burns comes along - and hopefully he does.

We'll find out soon enough what the coaches think.

Advertisement

Burns is very, very key in the decision to bring in a 2nd RB this year...(I'd go after one even if we do see something outta Burns, just not the dire need to if Burns were to continue to be a ghost)

I just assumed we did, because Robert Burns hasn't shown any sign of wanting to play football for about 4 years now...So hopefully a couple of nice August highlights and reports on Burns are indeed accurate and he has indeed grown a heart and will contribute at UM. I'll gladly eat crow.

Burns is very, very key in the decision to bring in a 2nd RB this year...(I'd go after one even if we do see something outta Burns, just not the dire need to if Burns were to continue to be a ghost)

I just assumed we did, because Robert Burns hasn't shown any sign of wanting to play football for about 4 years now...So hopefully a couple of nice August highlights and reports on Burns are indeed accurate and he has indeed grown a heart and will contribute at UM. I'll gladly eat crow.

Burns played last year on Special Teams

tf are you talking about?

Burns played last year on Special Teams

tf are you talking about?

He was also hurt last year , like every year. You can’t depend on him like that until he proves you can. There’s years of data on this.

Advertisement
Back