Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

ill take all the bags have a singing day and say "i would like to spend the next 3 years at ALA.......nah just playing Miami **** alabama u think i want to spend 3 years in kkk ville"

first savage to say this and gain thousands of fans at the same time

then after entering the NFL i will say they offered me bags
Indeed. When my stepson joined some recruiting service. I told him if you get good enough for some serious recruiting. I'll take all those bags but on signing day you bet your last breath it's all Canes. Straight Miami lick...

Advertisement
I dead *** cant be a recruit i would out all the frauds i would pretend im open and just tell Manny Diaz theres no way im going anywhere but here dont tell anyone, ill pull my dik out live on tv and **** of a uf fsu and bama uga hats they would have to turn the cameras away

OK...You added "top line". I'm definitely with that. As far as numbers...ehhh it's still a toss up. Even if you assume one of Polendy/Irvin leaves after this year. That's still 5 for '20.
It didnt need adding, the other TE’s we’re recruiting are obviously elite kids. We’re talking real choices here, not theory.

As for your numbers, you have an OC whose base offense is supposed to be 12 personnel. Not sure how that works with 3 TEs on the roster. If you’re going to run double TE sets regularly, you meed depth at the position. And remember, guys get injured.

Advertisement
It didnt need adding, the other TE’s we’re recruiting are obviously elite kids. We’re talking real choices here, not theory.

As for your numbers, you have an OC whose base offense is supposed to be 12 personnel. Not sure how that works with 3 TEs on the roster. If you’re going to run double TE sets regularly, you meed depth at the position. And remember, guys get injured.

The base Offense is going to be 11 personnel shotgun..regardless of who the starting QB is. That is a widespread trend in today's modern age Football. What Enos ran @ Arkansas was an anomaly..because of their strengths & Bielema's smash mouth preference/inclination. So as for recruiting priorities WR's will always take precedent over TE's. Mainly because MIA is going to lose their starting WRs after this season, and the players behind them are mostly unproven. After this season the only proven players that will still be on the roster will be Pope, Payton, Harley, & Hightower. Guys like Wiggins & Njoku will never contribute in my opinion. Ideally we need at least 9 scholarship WRs that the coaches can trust/develop to put in the game which is why it makes sense to take 4 WRs.

The base Offense is going to be 11 personnel shotgun..regardless of who the starting QB is. That is a widespread trend in today's modern age Football. What Enos ran @ Arkansas was an anomaly..because of their strengths & Bielema's smash mouth preference/inclination. So as for recruiting priorities WR's will always take precedent over TE's. Mainly because MIA is going to lose their starting WRs after this season, and the players behind them are mostly unproven. After this season the only proven players that will still be on the roster will be Pope, Payton, Harley, & Hightower. Guys like Wiggins & Njoku will never contribute in my opinion. Ideally we need at least 9 scholarship WRs that the coaches can trust/develop to put in the game which is why it makes sense to take 4 WRs.
We just disagree. IMO TE is a bigger need than 4th wr.

We lose Osborn this year (and he’s a new transfer). Das it. Do not need to replace him with four kids. Maybe Thomas goes also, tho that is pure speculation. 3 to replace 2 would be plenty also. Especially when we have 4 wrs already committed for ‘21 as well.

And i expect we will be running 12 personnel sets often enough. That’s certainly what enos watchers seem to expect. Makes sense, also, for our talent and division. He’s going to want a controlled passing game with reasonable running mixed in, not just a wide open trips all the time set. We do not have a qb to trust with that offense even if he wanted to run it, imo. Maybe a year or two down the road if we have someone step up.

pope is proven?

We just disagree. IMO TE is a bigger need than 4th wr.

We lose Osborn this year (and he’s a new transfer). Das it. Do not need to replace him with four kids. Maybe Thomas goes also, tho that is pure speculation. 3 to replace 2 would be plenty also. Especially when we have 4 wrs already committed for ‘21 as well.

And i expect we will be running 12 personnel sets often enough. That’s certainly what enos watchers seem to expect. Makes sense, also, for our talent and division. He’s going to want a controlled passing game with reasonable running mixed in, not just a wide open trips all the time set. We do not have a qb to trust with that offense even if he wanted to run it, imo. Maybe a year or two down the road if we have someone step up.

The 3 WRs already coming fill all the holes. Slot, #2 speedy guy on the outside, and a true #1 in Redding. Daz would be a good addition but it's icing on the cake. I'd still take either of the two TE's we've been after over any WR. Irvin took a redshirt last year so he'll be a senior next season. We will have Irvin, Brevin, Mallory, Hodges, Polendy, and Mammarelli. A huge problem could be if Brevin and Mallory leave after their junior seasons. Then we lose 4 TE's all at once. It's a long shot but adding another TE this year would alleviate that potential issue. I'd like to add another RB this year since Asa is no longer on the team, too.

Advertisement

Not 3 on roster...would be 5 even assuming 1 moves on.

There are 5 TEs on the roster. And if nobody transfers and with mammarelli coming in it will be 6.

Advertisement
I'm going to assume he meant to say Travis Benjamin

Still a bad comparison. Worsham reminds me of Calvin Ridley.

This dude is not worth sweating like that. It's cool if he comes to The U, but we can get another WR that can do everything he does and some. Every WR we have committed right now is a better prospect than him.

Couldn't disagree more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back