Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Joke!!!! These kids don't have that "g" in them.
ill take all the bags have a singing day and say "i would like to spend the next 3 years at ALA.......nah just playing Miami **** alabama u think i want to spend 3 years in kkk ville"

first savage to say this and gain thousands of fans at the same time

then after entering the NFL i will say they offered me bags

Not a fan of not going after/taking talented kids this year because of next years "options". Take them while you can, figure out the rest later.

PS...I am all for going after Kentron and I'm sure his "top 6" would alter if we decided to turn up the heat.
3 is plenty of wrs for this class, and I am not saying who the three should be. One way or another, we’re passing on some kids, somewhere, because the overall class has numbers limits. We do not need a 4th WR in this class more than a second TE or RB, or an additional LB or CB.

Advertisement
If the kid or any kid don't want to commit to us it's fine. I'm not worried because Manny and the gang will continue to cast a wide net imo.

Advertisement
3 is plenty of wrs for this class, and I am not saying who the three should be. One way or another, we’re passing on some kids, somewhere, because the overall class has numbers limits. We do not need a 4th WR in this class more than a second TE or RB, or an additional LB or CB.

If it's the right one, I could see it for sure over the 2nd TE...Also it's just a same to see the deepest WR year for try-county in last at least 7-8 (and maybe longer years) go to waste. Hopefully the Fleming stuff is just fluff...I like Worsham, but I agree with you, can survive on 3 and bigger needs than that 4th.

Advertisement
If it's the right one, I could see it for sure over the 2nd TE...Also it's just a same to see the deepest WR year for try-county in last at least 7-8 (and maybe longer years) go to waste. Hopefully the Fleming stuff is just fluff...I like Worsham, but I agree with you, can survive on 3 and bigger needs than that 4th.
Worsham isnt a local kid, so it doesnt change that issue.

We need a second TE, if Enos’s 12 personnel is a real thing. We are short TEs as it is. Last year we took am H Back. A top line TE if we get the right guy would be way more important for our offense than a 4th WR.

We need a second TE, if Enos’s 12 personnel is a real thing. We are short TEs as it is. Last year we took am H Back. A top line TE if we get the right guy would be way more important for our offense than a 4th WR.

OK...You added "top line". I'm definitely with that. As far as numbers...ehhh it's still a toss up. Even if you assume one of Polendy/Irvin leaves after this year. That's still 5 for '20.

If 12 is our base then I want to see Brevin flexed out in the slot and Mallory at the H on majority of the time instead of being an in line TE. Especially on running plays.

Advertisement
Back