Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dazalin Worsham
'tron Poitier
Darin Turner
Rome Odunze
Jalin Hyatt
...or wait to see how the senior season plays out and make some evals then...maybe some new names emerge.

Pick one, brother.

Any of them and im good money.

I really like Poitier locally.

Hyatt possesses speed we dont have on roster.

Worsham i wont feel any way if he cmmits. Kid is agood route runner going against good comp..and in an area if we land him..shows we have some footing with 2 Bama recruits in back to back years.

Any of them and im good money.

I really like Poitier locally.

Hyatt possesses speed we dont have on roster.

Worsham i wont feel any way if he cmmits. Kid is agood route runner going against good comp..and in an area if we land him..shows we have some footing with 2 Bama recruits in back to back years.
This part.. especially getting some low key good talent who might feel slighted by a lack of attention.

Kid had double hip surgery in Decemeber & April, he's a possession WR with good hands but lack of explosion.

I don't think he's a take for Bama, in fact they'll probably trade him for Bryan Robinson or EJ Williams.

They already have 3 WR's committed & including Worsham gives them 4, but they're definitely going to push him out.
@Liberty City El

That's a great description of Worsham's game. I can understand Alabama wanting to upgrade. My question to you is why is our staff so hot for this kid? I'm not saying that he's no good but as you say he lacks explosion and speed and there are so many WRs out there to chose from. Why Worsham?

Advertisement
@Liberty City El

That's a great description of Worsham's game. I can understand Alabama wanting to upgrade. My question to you is why is our staff so hot for this kid? I'm not saying that he's no good but as you say he lacks explosion and speed and there are so many WRs out there to chose from. Why Worsham?

With Enos and Stubblefield, maybe he’s a dedicated student of the game.
This staff seems to prefer players who LOVE the game more then like playing it and are exceptional because of blessed traits. They want both and if the latter is slightly lower they go for the player who’s love the game.

So this is from Tim Watts, the Bama mod who recently made his cb "cloudy" for Worsham. He put out a lengthy Bama recruiting update today.

When Hewitt-Trussville wide receiver Dazalin Worsham decommitted, it came as a surprise to a lot of people. In fact, nobody close to his recruitment thought he was doing anything other than taking visits and enjoying the process. According to sources close to Worsham, the Miami visit “got in his head” and when he came home he made a spur of them moment decision and backed off his commitment to UA. Many expected him to commit to UM right away, but there is a reason he hasn’t, per the same source. Alabama is still on his mind. How the UA staff handles this remains to be seen, but Worsham wants to visit the Capstone again, which he’s done dozens of times it seems like, during the fall. We will monitor and see how the wind blows there.

Now, that being said, within the WR recap, this is where Bama is concentrating it's WR efforts:

— Alabama has some intriguing options left at the wide receiver position, one of which is four-star wideout Arian Smith of Lakeland (Fla.). He’s considered a priority target, and the Crimson Tide staff would love to add him to the fold. Smith was on campus last month for an unofficial visit and recently put out a list of eight finalists. Nick Saban and company are more in it than just the top eight at the moment, per sources. In fact, it’s hard to imagine the Tide outside the top two or three as it stands.

Alabama turning up heat on top LSU commit
— LSU has put together a very nice class thus far in 2020, but will have to work to keep it together. More than one commit on the Bayou Bengals’ list are flirting with the Crimson Tide, one of which is elite wide receiver Kayshon Boutte. Sources close to Boutte say Bama is still very much involved despite not much developing in the weeks since Boutte worked out in Tuscaloosa at camp. Perhaps that changes this weekend when Boutte returns for Alabama’s second cookout of the summer. The feeling, talking to those close to the situation, is Boutte has been mulling over flipping to the Tide for weeks now. Will he follow through? We’ll see.
Top100 WR has history with UA
— Top100 wide receiver Xzavier Henderson is another worth keeping an eye despite the majority feeling Clemson holds the edge in his recruitment. The South Florida standout visited Tuscaloosa for the day last month and is working on deciding which five official visits he’ll take. Henderson, the younger brother of Florida standout CJ Henderson, is familiar with Nick Saban from the Tide head coach’s time recruiting his older brother. Saban had an in-home with the elder Henderson in the 2017 cycle. Talking to those close to the situation, there is a great respect for the Tide in the Henderson household. Running backs coach Charles Huff has maintained consistent communication with the elite wideout and has the Tide in striking distance to keep this one interesting. Also worth noting: no one on the Tigers' side thinks this recruitment's a done deal for Clemson.

I think Worsham wants to stay home. It wouldn't surprise me if he decides to wait until February and see what happens with Bama. I know there's talk he is a silent to Manny but we all know what that means. - zilch until he signs. Going to be interesting - and we have to see what Fleming is doing now He also said he may wait until February....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too many WR’s left on the board to sweat him.

I do wanna see Stubblefield land a good class tho.
We have more than enough backup plans if he does go elsewhere. To name a few you have darin Turner, deajoun mcdougle,Rome odunze and jaylon Hyatt to pick from

Dam. Main takeaways are that if Georgia and bama are pushing for Arian smith there’s no way ufag lands him. Same for the younger Henderson with Clemson and bama supposedly pushing.

Personally I think Worsham is really good. Yeah he’s had an injury history but we can afford to take a chance. Especially with Fleming seemingly flirting. Worsham has great hands and runs good routes and has solid size. Don’t get me wrong we should have been recruiting Kenton the whole time. same with mookie

Advertisement
Back