Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

View attachment 87889

Not saying worsham is just as good as ross or anything like that but what freshman receiver looked more dynamic than ross last year? Yet he tested as one of the worst athletes at the position including a 4.87 40... did ross at any point look like a 4.87 kid? **** no. Did Payton look like a 4.74 kid this spring? Nope... this kid can play and you need those type of receivers on the roster

Great post, Brock! This might be your crowning achievement as a poster on this site. Excellent work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-06-25-18-20-55.png

Though I don't mind the take, I have to agree with some people on Stubbs recruiting priorities. Worsham, to me, looks like a slot guy, That being said there was another slot guy, by the name of Mookie Cooper, who was interested in UM, but stubbs did not budge. If I'm being honest Mookie is elite and Worsham is good/great, to me that is a blown opportunity to get the best of the best.

Advertisement
Though I don't mind the take, I have to agree with some people on Stubbs recruiting priorities. Worsham, to me, looks like a slot guy, That being said there was another slot guy, by the name of Mookie Cooper, who was interested in UM, but stubbs did not budge. If I'm being honest Mookie is elite and Worsham is good/great, to me that is a blown opportunity to get the best of the best.

There is so much we as fans don't see that I can't fault them on Mookie Cooper. I want him on this team too. He was offered. He has never visited as far as I can tell and I don't think he has any plans to visit. So outside of being on twitter pretending he is interested is he actually? I don't know.

Last edited:

if he hasn't visited or wants to visit, he isn't interested. we just had paradise, did he show up?

There is so much we as fans don't see that I can't fault them on Mookie Cooper. I want him on this team to. He was offered. He has never visited as far as I can tell and I don't think he has any plans to visit. So outside of being on twitter pretending he is interested is he actually? I don't know.

we just had a big camp and was he there? if not, that tells you what you need to know. you go hard after the talented kids that want to be canes

Advertisement
if he hasn't visited or wants to visit, he isn't interested. we just had paradise, did he show up?
He probably does not have the means to get to get to Miami, not o Kyle that Miami has not shown that they really want him. Did u ever think that he might not just be able to just fly or drive down from Illinois to Miami. The only places he has visit are the places that are pretty close, for example Illinois and Ohio state.

Advertisement
He probably does not have the means to get to get to Miami, not o Kyle that Miami has not shown that they really want him. Did u ever think that he might not just be able to just fly or drive down from Illinois to Miami. The only places he has visit are the places that are pretty close, for example Illinois and Ohio state.

there's always a handler or street agent that'll lineup to cover costs for a hand out

Ivins just said he had heard Mookie might come to Paradise. But then he set up an OV to USC and went to the West Coast.

Advertisement
Back