Dazalin Worsham 4-Star WR and Alabama commit

So is he going to commit or are y’all still just arguing ab 40 yard dash times? I don’t feel like reading through a million comments ab how fast a teenager runs 120 feet in a straight line and what that means to each and every one of us.

Advertisement
If he wasn't being "pushed out" by BAMA and decide to flip to us would some of you all have the same feeling towards this kid saying he is too slow lol
You can see in this thread i was saying it before i found out he was being pushed out.

Advertisement
I had already seen his film. Nobody put any hands on him and everybody played 10 yards off. That wont be the case at the next level.
So his 40 time is gonna help him beat press?? I’m still tryna understand the correlation between his 4.8 at 16 and him not being a take or in this case not being able to beat press

Advertisement
The coaches can cut communication or tell him to its best to explore other options.

this^^^ conflicting stories going around. some have reported Bama coaches haven't communicated with him in a while. Others saying he is still a priority. I've looked around their boards. Its all over the place there, too. I don't think anyone really knows but the kid. I will say this - They have 21 committed as of today. Supposedly taking 27. Their "must get list" where they are still in play for big fish is bigger than 6 so someone is getting the boot...

Advertisement
Yessir. Check out that shuttle, too..it's ELITE. The kid is super explosive. He's going to play in the slot. Like others have said, if he had darker melanin he's a top 100 recruit.
Verified Results
Shuttle is elite thats change of direction, alot of guys can run 4.4's and 4.5s but shuttle is just as important especially for wrs

Here's a link to a clip of Worsham from last year. Hewitt-Trussville vs Cedar Grove , Jadon Haselwood's team. Haselwood is #2 and plays DB . Worsham is #4 in Red.

I hope Haselwood finds success with his future endeavors, but I’d be lying if I said watching him get burned on that play didn’t bring a smile on my face. 😂

Advertisement
Nice soft hands, more quick than fast, has a nice short burst to get open and turns DBs around a lot. Last year we could have used some "hands" with some of our speed receivers and there were a lot for crucial drops at times killing drives.

Look at his offer sheet.

Seems like a great red zone receiver

Bruh if this Man is a take given his past injuries, and also he will not be an outside receiver.... We need to fire this WR Coach. If this kid plays the slot while being here, yet we passed on Mookie Cooper. He's done after one Season. He should've been hired to assist Dugans not be our WR Coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back