2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you, and I’m not ragging on you in particular. I’m antsy for this wheel to get going and for us to experience something remotely similar to last year where we string some program-changing commits together. No offense to the kids currently committed, but maybe 3-4 of them provide instant-impact material. A fair amount have great tools or potential, but that doesn’t equate to more wins in the next year or two…which is what we ultimately need.

As we saw with last year’s team, we need WAYYYY more of those kids. We got a lot in ‘23 through the portal and high school, but we need to continue stacking talent if we want to be somewhat relevant again on the national landscape.
This is a great point. I’m working on a project right now that’s shows how our position rooms stack up to championship and top 10 teams. As it stands, our class neither raises our ceiling or our floor. Way too many developmental players and projections, especially at QB and DB, where we need dudes to be able to contribute sooner. We are going to have to really rely on the portal and hit at a higher clip if we do not turn it around

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a great point. I’m working on a project right now that’s shows how our position rooms stack up to championship and top 10 teams. As it stands, our class neither raises our ceiling or our floor. Way too many developmental players and projections, especially at QB and DB, where we need dudes to be able to contribute sooner. We are going to have to really rely on the portal and hit at a higher clip if we do not turn it around
This is why I love CIS. Phenomenal combo of satire, good info and posters that conduct detailed analytical work or comparisons for the rest of us college maniacs to read and decipher.

I look forward to it, sounds pretty intriguing.

Screenshot_20230708_135940_Twitter.jpg

It's really real, all you softies can back away from the ledge now

Advertisement
Stat still holds. Believe what you want. There are always outliers.

bad comparison year, some of those kids Mario was on at oregon. Now it’s true up to true up
This isn't really true. Only one who had an Oregon offer from Mario's time there was Ray Ray.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back