2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
disappointment GIF

Advertisement
247 really hammering the complete 50-50
Toss up drum. Feels like there are seldom any recruitments where both staffs are in the dark but that’s the picture being painted over there

Based on the fact it’s dead silent from ppl in the know plus on Twitter. I’m not sure Miami is getting anyone today.

Check back in 4 hours and see if the board is on fire or not. Mirabel just tweeted a picture in the coliseum so that was pretty random. California also has a coliseum and he is in California playing football so maybe he is a Cane. Then maybe he isn’t.
Appreciate it

This would stink. Would be 0/3 against OU this cycle with Nesta, Gilmore and Mitchell. I know everyone keeps stating we don’t have NIL issues but losing out on another recruit to OU who has a new coach and coming off a terrible showing as well doesn’t make it seem like we are well positioned for the future
Says a guy with 184 posts GTFOH
Chicago Pd Running GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Collin Kennedy OU 247 says he'd pick Oklahoma if you asked him. But sounds still up in the air

Advertisement
Collin Kennedy OU 247 says he'd pick Oklahoma if you asked him. But sounds still up in the air
The quiet nature after the brief and early negative raucous has me slightly optimistic, but again it’s just better to set yourself up for a letdown and then be ecstatic if he chooses us.

Advertisement
hope we land him and will be a downer if we miss but not going to lose sleep over a TE with lofton already on board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back