2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches can get around the meeting and talking to players when they are not supposed to.

I don't know when this particular period of recruiting calendar was, maybe an underclassmen. Anyways the high school coach brought kid in hearing distance of this big time program Head Coach. The Head coach and the high school coach had a "loud" conversation where the College guy was giving this recruit a sales pitch. It was a work around to the written rule.

Advertisement
Coaches can get around the meeting and talking to players when they are not supposed to.

I don't know when this particular period of recruiting calendar was, maybe an underclassmen. Anyways the high school coach brought kid in hearing distance of this big time program Head Coach. The Head coach and the high school coach had a "loud" conversation where the College guy was giving this recruit a sales pitch. It was a work around to the written rule.
My buddy coached a big time tackle prospect, and he told me most coaches don't even make any attempt to follow the rule. Most coaches straight up talked to the kid face to face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Little Nicky has a very simple approach to the rules…..

fuck your rules GIF by FirstAndMonday
Break The Rules Protest GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back