2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

Advertisement
Recruiting people brain works this way: this team is good on the field right now, no way they lose a recruit to this school thats not good on the field. They did it all offseason. Now they are publishing pieces about Ruiz being broke. So of course we are not in any recruitment battles.

someone posted the other day the On3 predictions prior to their announcements last year.... they were wrong on almost every kid that committed to us. Mauigoa was 70% to Tenn. Samson was over 50% to Mich St, Cormani was 95 % UF, Malik Bryant was 60% UF, Popo was over 50% to Bama. Loafers are silent.

someone posted the other day the On3 predictions prior to their announcements last year.... they were wrong on almost every kid that committed to us. Mauigoa was 70% to Tenn. Samson was over 50% to Mich St, Cormani was 95 % UF, Malik Bryant was 60% UF, Popo was over 50% to Bama. Loafers are silent.
It’s as if most of these people weren’t here for it last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This stuff gets confusing but rule is only that he can’t meet face to face with coaches correct?

Maybe he’s meeting people in the admissions department or NIL representatives 👀
I’m not sure but I thought he couldn’t be on campus. U could be right though

Would be another big time get! I think Mitchell and Trader would be a sweet couple 5 stars and bump this class up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back