2025 Davon Mitchell 5* TE from Los Alamitos, CA (‘24 Reclass Likely) [commits to OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Horse GIF

Advertisement
Wow, Oklahomo is getting everyone.

Good for them!
It really does seem, this cycle at least, if they get a visit they are instantly front runners and it’s over. At least from their writers POV…They got us on Nesta but it seems like even after a first time visit with other visits scheduled “Yup we’re easily in first now. Commitment should be soon.”

OU NIL game must be on point. I know Venebales is also a relentless recruiter but it’s Oklahoma lol the **** wants to live in Oklahoma.

It really does seem, this cycle at least, if they get a visit they are instantly front runners and it’s over. At least from their writers POV…They got us on Nesta but it seems like even after a first time visit with other visits scheduled “Yup we’re easily in first now. Commitment should be soon.”

Ehh don’t think they really got us on Nesta… seems that way but really wasn’t

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if it would depend on Odom. After taking 3 last year I would be surprised if we took 3 again but if it is a deal breaker I doubt they would turn him away.
Three last year? We only took two last year after Reid flipped near the end.

If we can somehow get three to commit, take it. We learned this lesson last year that its unlikely that all three will stick. You end up w/two elite players and I'm good w/that.

Mitchell's slot isn't dependent on anyone else. D$ said he might be the best TE in the 24 cycle if he reclassifies and Rasta says he's the best TE in the last couple of cycles. The real question would be in Mitchell commits, would Odom have a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back