Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

I'm more inclined to believe Phillips decommitted b/c cook is going to UM than b/c of the new OC

Advertisement
I'm more inclined to believe Phillips decommitted b/c cook is going to UM than b/c of the new OC

I think Phillips decommited for the simple fact that he's not going to UF -same deal as cook.

You can just as easily infer that he plans to follow cook to FSU than to UM.

Almost posting just like him, my guy from miami, meat ball said he is all fsu.... Lol. What a joke... Relax this will all be over in less than 2 weeks. Don't believe everything you hear on from SOME of the posters man....

That's exactly what Abe Lincoln said, "you can trust all of the posters some of the time, or you can trust some of the posters all of the time, but you can't trust all of the posters all of the time."

For those of you unfamiliar with the name, Abe Lincoln was another US President from the State of Illinois. I don't know if he was a community organizer or not, but he was definitely a president..from Illinois.

And he could write cursive.

Oh boy, politics. Abe also was a left-wing radical statist with very transformative ideas. Oh, and the president who got the more Americans killed in war than all the others combined. I know many adore him, but he became president of a Republic and transformed it into a centralized nation state like the one the Founder Fathers rebelled against. I even think there was an issue about where he was born, KY or IL. And don't get me started on non-citizens (German 48ers) being the voters that gave provided his margin of victory in the 1860 election.

But now on to more important stuff, I sure hope Cook flips to Miami. But I am really glad we have Joe.

AU, yes, I was just saying it would more about them going elsewhere than b/c of the new OC

Advertisement
Tell you, it all falls into 1 of 3 different categories if we are on here at 1:30am on Christmas eve to day:

1. Die hard Canes fans.
2. Absolutely no fuggin life at all.
3. Waiting to do the Santa Claus crap for kids before going to sleep.

All three at once....4 AM Christmas Day and a drunk homeless guy in a red suit and a filthy beard just fell down the trash chute looking for some cookies....or so he said before he died. He's at the morgue now, but nobody will ID him or claim his body, except a midget in green who claims he's an elf, his only remaining relative, but I know he's a ND leprechaun...the "elf" is drunker than **** himself, slurring some song and trying to do flips but falling on his face.

And no, his beard did not look like the guy from the Duck show. Filthier than that. Thank God all the kids are asleep...who would want to see this piece of work.

Well played!

Almost posting just like him, my guy from miami, meat ball said he is all fsu.... Lol. What a joke... Relax this will all be over in less than 2 weeks. Don't believe everything you hear on from SOME of the posters man....

That's exactly what Abe Lincoln said, "you can trust all of the posters some of the time, or you can trust some of the posters all of the time, but you can't trust all of the posters all of the time."

For those of you unfamiliar with the name, Abe Lincoln was another US President from the State of Illinois. I don't know if he was a community organizer or not, but he was definitely a president..from Illinois.

Oh boy, politics. Abe also was a left-wing radical statist with very transformative ideas. Oh, and the president who got the more Americans killed in war than all the others combined. I know many adore him, but he became president of a Republic and transformed it into a centralized nation state like the one the Founder Fathers rebelled against. I even think there was an issue about where he was born, KY or IL. And don't get me started on non-citizens (German 48ers) being the voters that gave provided his margin of victory in the 1860 election.

But now on to more important stuff, I sure hope Cook flips to Miami. But I am really glad we have Joe.

You seem passionate about Lincoln! Merry Christmas everyone!

I think Phillips decommited for the simple fact that he's not going to UF -same deal as cook.

You can just as easily infer that he plans to follow cook to FSU than to UM.

I'm with you AU. I just think the kid doesn't want to go to UF. I'm not a believer in the package deals. We heard Chad Thomas was going to follow Matthew Thomas and we end up finding out that Matthew Thomas wanted to get out of Miami whereas Chad is about as locked in as a commit could be.

Advertisement
I dont post about recruiting too much but every year there is this one recruit who the fans crown as the next best thing and if they dont get him its like life and death.....until spring practice lol. Anyways i think cook is going to pick Miami....why. Because of what Golden said on the radio. About the kid wanting to commit to Miami on National TV. I think that when the grandma started to get grumpy as well when she realized Golden had flipped Cook. First she was mad about UM's persistence, now she accepts it. No insider info just putting 2s together. I don't see another recruit Golden would make such a statement about, maybe Jackson but not sure he would. Cook to UM

I could be wrong, but I think someone else pointed out that Golden did not actually say that a kid wanted to commit on national TV.

The only thing we can get from Phillips decommitment is that he won't be going to UF.

Any theories about what this has to do with Cook is just speculation.

Advertisement
I could be wrong, but I think someone else pointed out that Golden did not actually say that a kid wanted to commit on national TV.

What he said was he had kids who told him coach I'm committed to you guys but I want to announce it at allstar games..

And to you and yours.

And to you and yours.

Thanks buddy!

Advertisement
“Yeah, he’s going to school with me,” Cook said of his teammate Phillips.

Should Phillips backing off his pledge to the Gators be a sign that Cook may not be going to Florida either?

“No,” Cook answered. “Thing is Da’Vante has to do what he has to do man. He says he wants to be free right now, he doesn’t want to be committed to nobody. I told him I respect that and that was it.”

“Yeah, he’s going to school with me,” Cook said of his teammate Phillips.

Should Phillips backing off his pledge to the Gators be a sign that Cook may not be going to Florida either?

“No,” Cook answered. “Thing is Da’Vante has to do what he has to do man. He says he wants to be free right now, he doesn’t want to be committed to nobody. I told him I respect that and that was it.”

Really means nothing, basically saying things that I expected him to say

Advertisement
Back