Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

Advertisement
I got you

Driving home from a Christmas party. I'll link it as soon as I can.

His uncle lives in my building. He told me he's committed to UF but he'll end up going to Miami. Seemed legit to me.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/60384-The-Work-12-14/page5?p=1722505#post1722505

Thank you, sir. I must add that this is only his prediction which is based on a TON of inside info, which he shared with me. I don't want to say too much, as he's my neighbor and I would like to maintain a good relationship with him.

I'll be happy to share on the 2nd, even if he decides to go somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
THis thread makes me want to fire head coaches every year until we establish consistency in recruiting.

Advertisement
Could be package deal with cook or could be package deal with yearby and darling????

Yearby is trash compared to cook for most on this board even though he is the starter over cook???

Yearby is trash to no one on this board. Every UM fan loves the guy.

Yearby is anything but trash. There's a reason that Yearby started over Cook. Yeah, Cook is the most explosive guy I've seen in some time, but Yearby might do more different things well as a RB. During the season, when i caught a few games on the stream, I felt that Yearby was the better overall, i.e, all-around RB, although Cook is faster and more explosive. I want them both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back