Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

Almost posting just like him, my guy from miami, meat ball said he is all fsu.... Lol. What a joke... Relax this will all be over in less than 2 weeks. Don't believe everything you hear on from SOME of the posters man....

That's exactly what Abe Lincoln said, "you can trust all of the posters some of the time, or you can trust some of the posters all of the time, but you can't trust all of the posters all of the time."

For those of you unfamiliar with the name, Abe Lincoln was another US President from the State of Illinois. I don't know if he was a community organizer or not, but he was definitely a president..from Illinois.

And he could write cursive.

Advertisement
Could be package deal with cook or could be package deal with yearby and darling????

Yearby is trash compared to cook for most on this board even though he is the starter over cook???

Yearby is trash to no one on this board. Every UM fan loves the guy.
Yearby is trash to no one on this Board and will be our starter in a couple of years. But he is commited and with no fan fare, so he is not discussed. Same as McDermott. Doesn't make them trash.

What are we going to discuss about a guy who is committed? The reason Cook is being discussed so much is because there's suspense with his story. This is how recruiting boards go. Suspense draws discussion.

Advertisement
I got you

Driving home from a Christmas party. I'll link it as soon as I can.

His uncle lives in my building. He told me he's committed to UF but he'll end up going to Miami. Seemed legit to me.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/60384-The-Work-12-14/page5?p=1722505#post1722505

Thank you, sir. I must add that this is only his prediction which is based on a TON of inside info, which he shared with me. I don't want to say too much, as he's my neighbor and I would like to maintain a good relationship with him.

I'll be happy to share on the 2nd, even if he decides to go somewhere else.

That's horrible. Funny. But horrible.

Tell you, it all falls into 1 of 3 different categories if we are on here at 1:30am on Christmas eve to day:

1. Die hard Canes fans.
2. Absolutely no fuggin life at all.
3. Waiting to do the Santa Claus crap for kids before going to sleep.

Advertisement
Tell you, it all falls into 1 of 3 different categories if we are on here at 1:30am on Christmas eve to day:

1. Die hard Canes fans.

541.jpg

Advertisement

1. Die hard Canes fans.

No 2

After that interview he did i can't believe people are still hopeful.

The best thing is to cross him off your mind and if he ends up picking the Canes great, if not... **** it.

Advertisement

1. Die hard Canes fans.

All three at once....4 AM Christmas Day and a drunk homeless guy in a red suit and a filthy beard just fell down the trash chute looking for some cookies....or so he said before he died. He's at the morgue now, but nobody will ID him or claim his body, except a midget in green who claims he's an elf, his only remaining relative, but I know he's a ND leprechaun...the "elf" is drunker than **** himself, slurring some song and trying to do flips but falling on his face.

And no, his beard did not look like the guy from the Duck show. Filthier than that. Thank God all the kids are asleep...who would want to see this piece of work.

Advertisement
Back