Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

Advertisement
No surprise. He should had never committed in the first place. I know Miami is really recruiting him harder than any school in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I called this weeks ago... He was never going to UF it was a spur of the moment thing.. He visited the school and was blown away. Roland will deliver him to Miami..

Advertisement
From what I heard around in the city, Phillips and Cook are a package deal and it is lookin good for Miami, but like Cook said he hasn't told anybody his choice..but do u think Phillips Knws something we dnt?? Why would Cook tell him and not Yearby with him and Yearby being like brothers and best friends...hmmmm

From what I heard around in the city, Phillips and Cook are a package deal and it is lookin good for Miami, but like Cook said he hasn't told anybody his choice..but do u think Phillips Knws something we dnt?? Why would Cook tell him and not Yearby with him and Yearby being like brothers and best friends...hmmmm

Boy please

Who says Yearby doesn't know?

Just cause Cook says that to the media.....

Advertisement

He decommits hours after the oc was hired, I think that its more that then Cook imo

Phillips decommitted first because he doesn't want to look like Dalvin's jock rider like Erm.

Cook to UM. Guaranteed.

Advertisement
Back