Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

523.jpg

Advertisement
I have access to the warchant boards and if there is a player they feel is a lock its cook. They say hes has been recruiting other s fl players to fsu for months. Phillips could easily be a cane but I dont think this is a package deal thing

I have access to the warchant boards and if there is a player they feel is a lock its cook. They say hes has been recruiting other s fl players to fsu for months. Phillips could easily be a cane but I dont think this is a package deal thing

I'm not buying it seeing this is your first post.

Cook is definitely not recruiting for fsu for months. No way yearby would say when asked that he believes that florida is leading, but cook chooses miami. If he was making it so obvious then he would be decommited I believe it when he says he just recently decided and not many people know. He may have chosen fsu but he is not actively recruiting anyone unless he started this week

Advertisement
Ha believe me I went to both schools. My pal lets me use his fsu account. I'm just telling you their chatter. If you pay the 15$ you can see for yourself. They just posted their recruiting hot board. They have cook as "hot" meaning high chance if committing ... dot said during the last in home it was all sealed up. Who knows I grew up I Miami would rather see him at um. Ill post some other nuggets from there board if you guys want

So many insiders come out the woods ever since vante decomitted ****kk outta here I ain't getting my hopes up cause your little brother all of a sudden goes to central

Really??? ....no insider **** I ain't no reporter, just passing what info I knw...I never say I talked to a recruit cause I dnt...just some people around them I knw and we talk

I'm not buying it seeing this is your first post.

I do not buy it either. He was recruiting players to Florida and since he has cooled off he has been quit. Very few know if anybody knows where he is going let alone him recruiting others.

Ha believe me I went to both schools. My pal lets me use his fsu account. I'm just telling you their chatter. If you pay the 15$ you can see for yourself. They just posted their recruiting hot board. They have cook as "hot" meaning high chance if committing ... dot said during the last in home it was all sealed up. Who knows I grew up I Miami would rather see him at um. Ill post some other nuggets from there board if you guys want

Yeah................. I look on that site too and half aren't comfortable. **** somebody posted today that UF looks like the team to beat when many others are saying UM so this "lock" that you're talking about is kinda far fetched

Advertisement
Isn't Philips a '15 and isn't coming for a year?

If so, how is it a package??

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1589936

In thus episode dude says for the last 3 months they been reporting cook to fsu lane and cook are the package. Pony up boys and you can be an insider too
So you want us to look at what some poster has said that everybodys been reporting for months and subscribe to FSUs rivals page when maybe 5% on here subscribe to the UMs rival page? Negged to oblivian!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be my last post here for all the doubters and dumb asses that want to hate on someone trying to share get a life

Per the warchant board

Ermon Lane: this one actually started around the Miami/Florida game when FSU started to make its move. He kept to himself about the 'Noles, but he still kept in contact with the FSU staff at least twice a week, usually after games. Lane is also no stranger to FSU as he attended its summer camp, but never participated. He has a two year relationship with Dawsey and the bond has been strong. Lane is also close with Dalvin Cook and we are told Cook has been the strongest recruiter for FSU in the last month believe it or not. Another attraction for Lane is that he knows that the Seminoles will needs wideouts for the future. Lane has an opportunity to could come right in and jump in on the two deep and could even push for a starting spot depending on what Benjamin does. Lane has not indicated when he will announce. Some close to him feel that could commit after he visits FSU or he might wait until NSD.

This will be my last post here for all the doubters and dumb asses that want to hate on someone trying to share get a life

Per the warchant board

Ermon Lane: this one actually started around the Miami/Florida game when FSU started to make its move. He kept to himself about the 'Noles, but he still kept in contact with the FSU staff at least twice a week, usually after games. Lane is also no stranger to FSU as he attended its summer camp, but never participated. He has a two year relationship with Dawsey and the bond has been strong. Lane is also close with Dalvin Cook and we are told Cook has been the strongest recruiter for FSU in the last month believe it or not. Another attraction for Lane is that he knows that the Seminoles will needs wideouts for the future. Lane has an opportunity to could come right in and jump in on the two deep and could even push for a starting spot depending on what Benjamin does. Lane has not indicated when he will announce. Some close to him feel that could commit after he visits FSU or he might wait until NSD.

You like getting negged huh?

FSU board feel they lead for everyone. ****, they had Coley as a lock up until the second he put on a canes hat. I got banned over there for telling them Coley was going to UM...got laughed at. On there hot board last year they "led" for like 7 guys that at that moment were committed to other schools...think they ended up getting 2. They're a joke... Langston relays what he gets told, but he gets told lots of best case scenario fairy tales lots of times.

Not to say Cook doesn't end up there...no idea really, but I think it's far from a lock with this kid and he's seems to have a good poker face. I know Coley's recruiting him hard, and that's one guy that can close.

Advertisement
Back