Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

This will be my last post here for all the doubters and dumb asses that want to hate on someone trying to share get a life

Per the warchant board

Ermon Lane: this one actually started around the Miami/Florida game when FSU started to make its move. He kept to himself about the 'Noles, but he still kept in contact with the FSU staff at least twice a week, usually after games. Lane is also no stranger to FSU as he attended its summer camp, but never participated. He has a two year relationship with Dawsey and the bond has been strong. Lane is also close with Dalvin Cook and we are told Cook has been the strongest recruiter for FSU in the last month believe it or not. Another attraction for Lane is that he knows that the Seminoles will needs wideouts for the future. Lane has an opportunity to could come right in and jump in on the two deep and could even push for a starting spot depending on what Benjamin does. Lane has not indicated when he will announce. Some close to him feel that could commit after he visits FSU or he might wait until NSD.

That doesn't mean ****. I could say the same **** but put UM in place of FSU. You're a troll or some gullible *** *****. Either way, wait till Jan 2nd to see what Cook does. Nobody knows for sure where he's going to go, not you or any of those ****y sister f'ing Noles.

Advertisement
This will be my last post here for all the doubters and dumb asses that want to hate on someone trying to share get a life

Per the warchant board

Ermon Lane: this one actually started around the Miami/Florida game when FSU started to make its move. He kept to himself about the 'Noles, but he still kept in contact with the FSU staff at least twice a week, usually after games. Lane is also no stranger to FSU as he attended its summer camp, but never participated. He has a two year relationship with Dawsey and the bond has been strong. Lane is also close with Dalvin Cook and we are told Cook has been the strongest recruiter for FSU in the last month believe it or not. Another attraction for Lane is that he knows that the Seminoles will needs wideouts for the future. Lane has an opportunity to could come right in and jump in on the two deep and could even push for a starting spot depending on what Benjamin does. Lane has not indicated when he will announce. Some close to him feel that could commit after he visits FSU or he might wait until NSD.

I am not saying he is or is not going to FSU. Almost everyone thinks he is an FSU lean, but him recruiting for FSU. I call absolute bull**** on this. The reason is Cook has pretty much held where he is going tight to the vest, virtually no inside information on him.

If he was getting others to lean or goto FSU, others would have got ahold of that **** and ran with it on many different sites. No ******* way his "recruiting others" wouldn't have shown up on insiders radars and been reported by now. For that alone (which is the common sense factor that is often missed when anyone follows recruiting from insiders), I call bull**** on this post and their article. Just selling subscriptions, keeping the locals happy feeding money to them for no ******* reason at all...

Again, read the first part of my statement about thinking he is an FSU lean.

Wow an FSU "insider" who must know Lane personally says that he says Cook is recruiting for Florida State. UF insider JHova, who claims to know Lanes uncle, says on the UF sites that Cook and Lane are still Gators. Canes insiders claim Cane lock. Sounds like no one knows a god **** thing. So dmcanes kindly stfu.

Lol the only reason Langston was right about Thomas was because his momma didn't let him go to USC.

Per the warchant board

LOL so there all gonna leave Quincy out to dry?? Or is Quincy coming to FSU too?? GTFOH lol

Advertisement
Wow an FSU "insider" who must know Lane personally says that he says Cook is recruiting for Florida State. UF insider JHova, who claims to know Lanes uncle, says on the UF sites that Cook and Lane are still Gators. Canes insiders claim Cane lock. Sounds like no one knows a god **** thing. So dmcanes kindly stfu.

Funny part is Barrow is Lane's cousin from my understanding....

anyone that claims to know where Cook is going is in my opinion, full of ****.

Advertisement
Have we already forgotten Cook's Freudian slip about it being the last game he and Yearby would play. Cooks not coming here.

I have access to the warchant boards and if there is a player they feel is a lock its cook. They say hes has been recruiting other s fl players to fsu for months. Phillips could easily be a cane but I dont think this is a package deal thing

I'm not buying it seeing this is your first post.

Cook isn't coming and I don't need access to warchump to know that.

Advertisement
Ha believe me I went to both schools. My pal lets me use his fsu account. I'm just telling you their chatter. If you pay the 15$ you can see for yourself. They just posted their recruiting hot board. They have cook as "hot" meaning high chance if committing ... dot said during the last in home it was all sealed up. Who knows I grew up I Miami would rather see him at um. Ill post some other nuggets from there board if you guys want

I don't need dot or 15 dollars to tell me cook is going to fsu. It's just obvious

This one is really unpredictable and the truth is no one knows!

Everyone in here has a different pick: some say The U, some say FSU, some say UF! Someone is bound to be right!

Now look at the timeline and his own words and FSU actually makes the least sense. He said he made up his mind after a certain week and that was the week Miami dominated FSU with the in-home visits so it makes sense for us. Then he said it's probably the last time he and Joe play together AND he said the team he chose really just let him be, FSU and Miami both went hard at him, UF seemed to make the least noise which is why most people don't think it's them, but it may be.

Then we know his grandmother really liked FSU but in the recent "interview" she seemed apathetic saying it was his choice and she supported him with any decision! If it was FSU she would have been a lot more emphatic, but still it doesn't mean they are out of it.

Finally, FSU makes sense because they always recruit well but they are also ranked number one and playing for a National Championship!

Again everyone is in play, especially with this current period, the only "recruiters" he here's from are Joe, Trevor, Ermon, Quincy, and Devante. We have the absolute top 2 people to have. Ermon is going to go wherever he goes! Now Quincy is a bigger factor than most people think because last I checked he only has an offer from UF, and we know they are all friends and want to play together. These guys like him so that is why I think UF is still in it. It actually looks better that Devante decommits now than when Cook announces because it would look like he is following him much more if he waits. These kids know! Joe probably thinks it's UF and Miami because Cook can say things like "I don't know man I REALLY like UF but this is home and this is our city"! That leaves out FSU, doesn't say a for sure decision, and Joe interprets it as Cook really likes UF but can't say no to Miami!

That is a true break down and at the end of it, no one but these guys know! So just wait it out. Stop predicting!

Advertisement
Meltdown Alert: Cook aint coming here. And when he announces for another school, likely FSU, act like grown men and dont have a meltdown.

This is a public service announcement on behalf of the National Football Recruiting Mental Health Association.

This one is really unpredictable and the truth is no one knows!

Everyone in here has a different pick: some say The U, some say FSU, some say UF! Someone is bound to be right!

Now look at the timeline and his own words and FSU actually makes the least sense. He said he made up his mind after a certain week and that was the week Miami dominated FSU with the in-home visits so it makes sense for us. Then he said it's probably the last time he and Joe play together AND he said the team he chose really just let him be, FSU and Miami both went hard at him, UF seemed to make the least noise which is why most people don't think it's them, but it may be.

Then we know his grandmother really liked FSU but in the recent "interview" she seemed apathetic saying it was his choice and she supported him with any decision! If it was FSU she would have been a lot more emphatic, but still it doesn't mean they are out of it.

Finally, FSU makes sense because they always recruit well but they are also ranked number one and playing for a National Championship!

Again everyone is in play, especially with this current period, the only "recruiters" he here's from are Joe, Trevor, Ermon, Quincy, and Devante. We have the absolute top 2 people to have. Ermon is going to go wherever he goes! Now Quincy is a bigger factor than most people think because last I checked he only has an offer from UF, and we know they are all friends and want to play together. These guys like him so that is why I think UF is still in it. It actually looks better that Devante decommits now than when Cook announces because it would look like he is following him much more if he waits. These kids know! Joe probably thinks it's UF and Miami because Cook can say things like "I don't know man I REALLY like UF but this is home and this is our city"! That leaves out FSU, doesn't say a for sure decision, and Joe interprets it as Cook really likes UF but can't say no to Miami!

That is a true break down and at the end of it, no one but these guys know! So just wait it out. Stop predicting!
Nobody except some of our fans in denial say um. It's fsu and that's it. Move along.

I have access to the warchant boards and if there is a player they feel is a lock its cook. They say hes has been recruiting other s fl players to fsu for months. Phillips could easily be a cane but I dont think this is a package deal thing

Ok. Keep reading those bud.

Also, Cook is not stupid! He has said he watches College Football, and knows his stuff! Loyalty is all he has ever wanted! Miami offers the most of it. Freeman is leaving, and Jimbo is surrounded in rumors of leaving to Texas- his two main recruiters MAY not be there!

He also may not play much at all next year. Both Wilder and Williams will do most of the work! He plays much more here and so does Lane! For all those saying Lane plays early there can't say that for sure. Jameis can very well convince the offense to stay another year! EASY! Lane won't touch the field there at that point next year. Matthew Thomas only played in big wins and he was a better recruit than all of these guys! Mario Edwars was supposed to red-shirt his Freshman year and only got in because of injuries! Please stoop the early playing time nonsense!

Finally, Cook is not as important to them as he is to us! We have one Duke! They went three deep at the RB position this year and they are supposed to land Mixon which holds them over till next year when they can bring in a couple BIG NAMES! Plus, who knows who else they have at the position. Cook is the second, maybe third RB here next year, either way, he gets more touches here than there!

Advertisement
Back