Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

From what I heard around in the city, Phillips and Cook are a package deal and it is lookin good for Miami, but like Cook said he hasn't told anybody his choice..but do u think Phillips Knws something we dnt?? Why would Cook tell him and not Yearby with him and Yearby being like brothers and best friends...hmmmm

He decommits hours after the oc was hired, I think that its more that then Cook imo
He studied up the new OC that quickly? That dude actually comes from an excellent tree when it comes to offensive football.

Advertisement
From what I heard around in the city, Phillips and Cook are a package deal and it is lookin good for Miami, but like Cook said he hasn't told anybody his choice..but do u think Phillips Knws something we dnt?? Why would Cook tell him and not Yearby with him and Yearby being like brothers and best friends...hmmmm

Boy please

Boy Please??? Say what Yall want, it had nothing to do with the OC...I'm tellin you...my little cousin goes to Central school and is graduating this year...I whet to visit them since I'm home on Vacation from the Army, and football was brought up and its been brewing for awhile about Phillips...expect a UM commitment from him in the future unless something drastic happens

Boy please

Boy Please??? Say what Yall want, it had nothing to do with the OC...I'm tellin you...my little cousin goes to Central school and is graduating this year...I whet to visit them since I'm home on Vacation from the Army, and football was brought up and its been brewing for awhile about Phillips...expect a UM commitment from him in the future unless something drastic happens

771.gif

I personally dnt believe Yearby and them dnt knw...I think he just wants to announce it then just doing it

Advertisement
I don't know why people believe it when cook says I haven't told anyone my decision but don't believe him when he says he is still committed to Florida .

Boy please

772.gif

He decommits hours after the oc was hired, I think that its more that then Cook imo
He studied up the new OC that quickly? That dude actually comes from an excellent tree when it comes to offensive football.

He has over a year to leave UF, him decommitting now looks like he's following Cook anyway. If he waited then it would just be that UF sucks but this is obvious that its about Cook if its not about the oc. Maybe he had another guy in mind that they said no to

Advertisement

He has over a year to leave UF, him decommitting now looks like he's following Cook anyway. If he waited then it would just be that UF sucks but this is obvious that its about Cook if its not about the oc. Maybe he had another guy in mind that they said no to
I find it dubious that a 16 year old would be that dialed in on OC candidates. With a bag full of Christmas cheer, your theory eats dirty ***. It's horrific.

Advertisement
So many insiders come out the woods ever since vante decomitted ****kk outta here I ain't getting my hopes up cause your little brother all of a sudden goes to central

Advertisement
NSD is going one of two ways, there is no in between; it could be one of the greatest and memorable signing days for the canes, or people on here will lose their ****...

Its been said ad nauseam...we will have a good class regardless but we all want more...heres to hoping al and coley can close hard...ive lost some confidence in AGs game day ability but he can still recruit with the best of them...get ur popcorn ready

I hope for our sakes it's not a package deal because cook is not coming.

Advertisement
Back