Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Advertisement
Did he play much at WVU two years ago? Addae had that secondary playing good ball.

Advertisement
Those numbers he gave up are terrible. We can do better. After spring football there will be better options.
Your probably right but that is a huge risk. Portal is packed as it is. Kids might get cold feet about jumping out there with only a few months to find a landing spot and then get stuck going nowhere.

**** Norvell bout to basically Doordash a recruit to us if you factor in the alleged tampering all that leg work just end up here....
For the love of all that is good and kind please, PLEASE let it be so that cornrows was trying to work behind the scenes to poach this kid and BDCMC steps in and say's "Thank you son, we will take him, now get back in the studio and make some more stupid music videos so the entire CFB world can see how idiotic you and your week team are."

Advertisement
Did he play much at WVU two years ago? Addae had that secondary playing good ball.

He redshirted in 2020, his true FR year then started in 2021.

He has a verified 40 time of 4.58 and a verified 4.25/4.31 shuttle time from 2018….where are people getting the slow stuff from? He also measured at 5’10 in 2/2018 and started in a secondary that was #40 in America statistically for passing yards allowed. I didn’t watch much of WVU this season, but just based off of the little research that I have done thus far…I’m not sure why some are so quick to pass on this kid because there MIGHT be someone available and WILLING to come after Spring?

Are they really calling that ****tard magic Mike? I bet @Dr.L.ThugU came up with that
tumblr_ls21ihtrZe1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Why don't u two just fvck and get it over with?

“We can do better”. First what’s the evidence of that? For the most part ties to the staff or the area has played a huge part in our transfers this cycle. In Porter’s case it would be both.

Last spring Rambo was a drop prone WR who got passed up by younger guys if I remember correctly the takes on here. All he did was break single season records here. And now I’m seeing that Porter would be a redshirt sophomore and isn’t a finished product. Yeah take him.

Advertisement
He redshirted in 2020, his true FR year then started in 2021.

He has a verified 40 time of 4.58 and a verified 4.25/4.31 shuttle time from 2018….where are people getting the slow stuff from? He also measured at 5’10 in 2/2018 and started in a secondary that was #40 in America statistically for passing yards allowed. I didn’t watch much of WVU this season, but just based off of the little research that I have done thus far…I’m not sure why some are so quick to pass on this kid because there MIGHT be someone available and WILLING to come after Spring?

Also, West Va fans are melting down over him leaving. That's usually a good sign he can play.

And agree, the idea that there is going to be another Tyrique out there after Spring, and that we'll be able to land him, seems unlikely

Advertisement
Who said he was better than couch coming out of highschool? Don’t remember that but couch had a horrible season hopefully he can regain his form from the prior year
I said it. I actually watched them both play in person, and that is my opinion.

It’s been over a year since he’s played football. You just gonna forget about that?
Y’all wrote jaelan phillips off too with that same line of thinking. Don’t write blades off, he’s going to make a comeback. I’m all for the take or porter actually just saying blades going to have a say so in the cb battle. He had very solid 2019 and was off to a great start with 2 ints in 2020 before that medical condition

Advertisement
Back