Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Advertisement
Nesta has done things on the field as a DT that nobody else on our dline has shown the ability to do so yeah we are going to miss him crack head
hmmm yeah i guess what we have at DT is so good, we don't need depth from a senior who has made plays here. i guess you need to be cortez kennedy in order to be missed on this team. genius.

Bruh. I'm not going to argue with you. **** on the players all you want. It obviously makes you feel like a great fan. Do you.

This is silly. Miami begged and recruited that man to play here. He gave it his all. He played with heart.

For that I respect him. Nothing more nothing less.

I blame the coaches for not using what HE CAN DO in a way to benefit the team.
Fact but Bruh..don’t make it a nesta was used properly argument lol..he is what he is and that’s a solid P5 starter/contributer..he wasn’t misused while here. Like you I wish dude nothing but the best at ASU..he better invest in some BC tho

Advertisement
Fact but Bruh..don’t make it a nesta was used properly argument lol..he is what he is and that’s a solid P5 starter/contributer..he wasn’t misused while here. Like you I wish dude nothing but the best at ASU..he better invest in some BC tho

Nah bruh... he's a run stuffing eat up blocks 1 technique type. He is not a get upfield disrupt the backfield 3 technique type... but we tried to use him like he was Gerald Willis or some ****.

Nah bruh... he's a run stuffing eat up blocks 1 technique type. He is not a get upfield disrupt the backfield 3 technique type... but we tried to use him like he was Gerald Willis or some ****.
I don’t agree. He’s too small as a 1 tech. He’s hand placement got him out leveraged a lot. When he flashed it was usually his pursuit and motor.

I don’t agree. He’s too small as a 1 tech. He’s hand placement got him out leveraged a lot. When he flashed it was usually his pursuit and motor.
Fair enough. I would have still like to SEE him in the spot to make a proper assessment. Even if we keep him as a 1 technique it did us no good playing with no gap integrity and using dumb *** blitzes.

Would have look slightly above average in more base defenses, imho..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back