Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Advertisement
Love the fsu boards trying to call out wvu… “those are some serious allegations and complete bull**** for the mods to accuse us of tampering…. But I hope we’re doing it because it means magic mike is finally serious”… wait what?
FSU is inferior to Miami in every aspect right now. If a kid chooses FSU over Miami I have to question his judgment and intelligence.

Love the fsu boards trying to call out wvu… “those are some serious allegations and complete bull**** for the mods to accuse us of tampering…. But I hope we’re doing it because it means magic mike is finally serious”… wait what?
It’s like the dolphins fans who are ****ed Ross wanted to tank, but at the same time didn’t want to win a game that year to secure the number one pick. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Advertisement
FSU is inferior to Miami in every aspect right now. If a kid chooses FSU over Miami I have to question his judgment and intelligence.
Agree 100%..He will have to "compete" to get the starting job at both schools in some capacity. Why not at least do it at the school thats closer to home and has an upward tracjectory?

Are they really calling that ****tard magic Mike? I bet @Dr.L.ThugU came up with that

For those who don't know, Daryl Porter Jr. is the son of Daryl Porter Sr. (No ****, Sherlock), and a woman who is also the mother of Marvin Jones Jr. (I believe y'all can figure out who daddy is in that situation as well).

First of all, Daryl Porter Sr. was a BAD MAN back in the day at STA. I still maintain that him and Keith Wilkerson was the best HS RB duo I've ever seen in my life. They were absolute freaks of nature and STA just pounded people with them over and over and over.

Fast-forward 20+ years, Daryl Porter has a son with a lady, the son goes to Heritage, he's a **** of a player in his own right, and is recruited to play at West Va by our newest DB coach.

Also, Marvin Jones has a kid with the same woman, the kid goes to Heritage, is a 5-star player, and guess who was the main driver for getting him to sign with UGA a couple months ago? Yep, that same DB coach who now rocks a Miami polo.

Porter Jr. just hit the portal. We need DBs desperately. Like, yesterday. Maybe at some point he wants to play ball with his half-brother? Hmmmmmm.
This the last thing I should be asking, I know, but how she look?

Gaby says he’s coming. Common sense says WVU to fsu (which is WVU without mountains and more meth) OR WVU to Miami (upward trending school with elite coaching staff, great city and bad putas with ****ies you can bury your face in) but maybe I’m just a homer 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Gaby says he’s coming. Common sense says WVU to fsu (which is WVU without mountains and more meth) OR WVU to Miami (upward trending school with elite coaching staff, great city and bad putas with ****ies you can bury your face in) but maybe I’m just a homer 🤷‍♂️
This is brilliant. Wish I'd thought of it.

Unless I missed something, I don’t think he said that. He just said that he could be an option.

Are they really calling that ****tard magic Mike? I bet @Dr.L.ThugU came up with that
tumblr_ls21ihtrZe1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Advertisement

Where?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back