Darrell Jackson DT commits to Miami

The Write offs, and Expenses are highly appreciated too.........signed JR.

They're not actually "write-offs", which is a term that is more appropriately used for personal items that you deduct on your 1040 (charitable contributions, etc.).

In reality, these are legitimate BUSINESS EXPENSES for LifeWallet, which will be filing a separate tax return of its own.

Advertisement
Don't shoot the messenger.

But.

Who is this below? Getting... the business?

Jackson doesn’t show as having any playing time/stats against Penn State so I am going to guess not him but I mean, nice try? Also it’s from 2020. Do research.

Advertisement
Advertisement
𝕐𝕖𝕒 𝕕𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣

Pull up Jackson film and his raw power is something to behold. Didn't play a ton against OSU but flashed elite push and power against top competition.

I don't use elite often like most. Kid needs technique but talent is a starter next to Taylor.

Literally the perfect pairing if we can get the most out of them. Hopefully all of these portal additions lights a huge fire under 56.

Advertisement
Jackson doesn’t show as having any playing time/stats against Penn State so I am going to guess not him but I mean, nice try? Also it’s from 2020. Do research.

01679ad32301e823c3c95cadac573231.gif

Advertisement
Kid looks like a gamer kid that happened to walk into the gym and Mario made him get a pic with them.
Boy need some upper body training! Those **** Watt’s had helmet shoulders! Dudes are ripped for their size! But for 19 that is a big kid! Glad he’s on our side. Get him going Feld!

Look at his wingspan. He's got 4 inches on either hand vs. the Watts brothers. Kid is going to be a force. Work your magic, Feld.

Advertisement
Back