Darnell Washington (new thread)

If Georgia went 6-6 and didn't fire Coley it would be even worse. They have a bigger fanbase.

I keep my venting to this board but I won't begrudge others who want to do whatever they can to make their voice heard.

You know what turns recruits off of Miami? Having the players literally tell recruits not to sign when they visit. That's what Ivins said happened last year with multiple players.

The coaches suck and the players see through it and don't give a **** but I'm supposed to believe it's the fans who need to change? FOH!

Yep. It's a total joke. Any justification blaming the fans as we have seen on these boards is equally as pathetic.

Advertisement
The U football account posts anything on Twitter and 100 ****** fans start commenting to fire everyone. If you think recruits dont see that and feel some type of way you dumb *** **** boy. If we dont love and believe in our school why should they?
I agree for the most part...when you lose to Unc, FIU & Duke it’s hard to show support..

1576519470346.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Or the national writer who broke down step by step the So. Florida kid recruiting process in a tweet. It aint just Canes fans who see it and recognize the game.
Yes I know, South Fla kids are the Devil & should all be burned at the stake.

I got it.

Advertisement
Back