Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Attention seeking front runner.
Agreed but at least he's a top 25 player. When the 3* do this ****......won't name him but jeez. Things change but showing up every day, working hard and staying humble will ALWAYS be the best way to handle any success in life. Today will be the highlight for many of these guys although I wouldn't expect or want them to feel that way. Go Canes.

Yes I know, South Fla kids are the Devil & should all be burned at the stake.

I got it.
I think that are MANY people on this board that don't either accept reality or can't comprehend the UM program as it is today is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. We had one good win over Virginia and I wouldn't classify a good win over a hapless FSU team.. Other than than that look at our losses and wins. Most of our wins are against poor competition and are losses stick out like a sore thumb. It's a very depressing 2019 resume and then of course you have the negative recruiting from other staffs. I think based on what we have right now in our recruiting class it's impressive based on UM performances on the field. PLEASE TELL ME WHY WOULD AN ELITE PLAYER COME HERE? A vacant stadium, a program in a downhill spiral, a bottom feeder in the worst conference in America, and a coaching staff that is incompetent at best. THAT IS WHY WE ARE SUFFERING IN OUR RECRUITING EFFORTS. Tired of the bags bags bags reference which I know plays a part but so does WINNING!
Bags are a problem, but these kids weren't even born when we had our last run. They don't know or care about the U because they didn't live it.
The only ones that have any love for the U are the ones who have family that are die hards

Advertisement
UGA will not hold him back from his destiny as an LT.

No, I didn't mean they would or wouldn't. But as of this second, he thinks he's a TE, he's going to college to play TE, and UGA is telling him he's a TE.

If he goes there on those assumptions, he's not a very smart kid.

No, I didn't mean they would or wouldn't. But as of this second, he thinks he's a TE, he's going to college to play TE, and UGA is telling him he's a TE.

If he goes there on those assumptions, he's not a very smart kid.
If he comes to UM, it will be for the same reason. Because he wants to be a TE and we are telling him he will be. And we will mean it just lime UGA does. He’s a great TE. He can be that as long as he wants to be. But at some point in spring practice in 2021, he’s going to get a look at LT, no matter where he goes. And from that moment on, it’ll be up to him.

Advertisement
DE, he won't put on 60-70 pounds to play LT. But putting on 20-30 to be a freak DE. He will put on naturally.
This kid aint going to defense. He’s 6-8 with a big frame and will likely carry 300+ lbs. easily. Projecting down the road, could see im a devastating TE at 265 Lbs. but looks like as good a LT prospect as you can find.

This kid aint going to defense. He’s 6-8 with a big frame and will likely carry 300+ lbs. easily. Projecting down the road, could see im a devastating TE at 265 Lbs. but looks like as good a LT prospect as you can find.
I agree he could be a great LT, he just won't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. I’ve been saying he should be a DE. Ala Calais Campbell.
Campbell carries 300 lbs today, and DW has a bigger frame than Campbell had coming out of HS, imo.

Ability to be 300 + isn't the issue. DW will stay a TE unless he completely outgrows the spot. Why switch to DE? LT is the money position.

Advertisement
Back