Darnell Washington (new thread)

It that not the least Miami looking coaching staff you’ve ever seen? I bet these guys go to Vegas and actually stay faithful to their wives. Sickening

It's worse than that.
These guys go to bed alone in Vegas texting their wives heart emojis telling them how much they miss them, meanwhile their wives are home banging the pool guy/yoga instructor/Uber Eats driver raw.

Advertisement
You can have all the receivers, tight ends etc if you dont have blocking it wont matter

You don't need much protection to run something like slant/slant/wheel where you get rub routes for Jordan and throw it up to him along the sideline.

But if you want to run slow developing play action deep crossers and verts without establishing a run threat...then yeah you pretty much need an entire line full of All-ACC NFL prospects.

Coaching matters.

You don't need much protection to run something like slant/slant/wheel where you get rub routes for Jordan and throw it up to him along the sideline.

But if you want to run slow developing play action deep crossers and verts without establishing a run threat...then yeah you pretty much need an entire line full of All-ACC NFL prospects.

Coaching matters.

Oh.

Advertisement
Ivins really is a dumb ****. (On a podcast) He's telling Miami fans not to call for Enos to be fired on social media because it turns off recruits like Washington. Oh really dude plz tell me how thrilled UGA fans are with Coley. Surely they're fine with multiple years of underachieving and missed opportunities. Dawg fans are a super patient bunch.

It's amazing the double standard that Miami is held to. And when the program fails it's all the fans' fault. No one else has accountability. What a joke.

Ivins really is a dumb ****. (On a podcast) He's telling Miami fans not to call for Enos to be fired on social media because it turns off recruits like Washington. Oh really dude plz tell me how thrilled UGA fans are with Coley. Surely they're fine with multiple years of underachieving and missed opportunities. Dawg fans are a super patient bunch.

It's amazing the double standard that Miami is held to. And when the program fails it's all the fans' fault. No one else has accountability. What a joke.
**** Ivins

Advertisement
If Washington doesn’t pick us I’ll wish him the best but I’ll feel bad bc he threw his future away for a bag now instead of millions later to go to UGA. I would love to ask the kid name a UGA TE in the nfl that is worth anything?

Well said. An all around lack of accountability for the people who are making the decisions.

Advertisement

Lol you might not agree with that but its true. Recruits have always been turned off by fans negativity here. Thats the third recruit that says that this class.

Its still a bad look bro especially with recruits from S.Florida.....i see people on this board say "why would he come here" or "i wouldnt send my kid to miami" and they are canes fans....I dont see Georgia fans calling kids dumb or commenting to fire coaches under the kids twitter post smh

Advertisement
If Georgia went 6-6 and didn't fire Coley it would be even worse. They have a bigger fanbase.

I keep my venting to this board but I won't begrudge others who want to do whatever they can to make their voice heard.

Lol you might not agree with that but its true. Recruits have always been turned off by fans negativity here. Thats the third recruit that says that this class.

You know what turns recruits off of Miami? Having the players literally tell recruits not to sign when they visit. That's what Ivins said happened last year with multiple players.

The coaches suck and the players see through it and don't give a **** but I'm supposed to believe it's the fans who need to change? FOH!

If Georgia went 6-6 and didn't fire Coley it would be even worse. They have a bigger fanbase.

I keep my venting to this board but I won't begrudge others who want to do whatever they can to make their voice heard.

You know what turns recruits off of Miami? Having the players literally tell recruits not to sign when they visit. That's what Ivins said happened last year with multiple players.

The coaches suck and the players see through it and don't give a **** but I'm supposed to believe it's the fans who need to change? FOH!

This. You know what also stops kids from signing here? Losing to FIU. Or GT. Or Duke. As double-digit favorites.

He’s just telling what the coaches are telling him which is spin that the fans are making it hard to recruit, not the fact that we lost to FIU and a under 500 Duke and GT.

Advertisement
Back