Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
any idea who is standing to the left of washington and wearing Arizona gear?
That's Desert Pines RB's Coach David Hill, he played RB/FB at Arizona but is originally from Vegas & I believe is Darnell's legal guardian. He has a very good relationship with Coach Field & visited with Darnell to Miami back in April & for Paradise camp.

Also the HC at Desert Pines is Tico Rodriguez who's a originally from Miami & is Canes fan, the two of them are really the only reason we're still in this.

This seems like a courtesy shout out to someone you respect or like an old acquaintance you run into and say “we should connect sometime” while knowing you never actually will.
9C8BFCEE-3D6D-4E6C-8504-2CF5F91BEA87.gif

This coaching staff's approach w/ Washington and Flowe is a sign from God telling me to shoot at whatever woman I want to in 2020, no matter how rich, beautiful, or out of my league they may be to me. Worst they'll say is no (but they'll probably go for bags too).

bruh you Wildin but I dig the heart.

Advertisement
I’d love to take a swing at Enos. **** it give me 2 swings and a swift kick to the ***.

If we land this kid and he's too good to keep off the field and that forces Enos' hand wrt detaching Jordan from the formation...that would be one of the biggest coups in recruiting history.

Not sure what's less likely him signing or Enos figuring out how to use 3 TE weapons instead of designing plays for Harley and Wiggins.

Remember that time that Tyson Campbel and Pat Surtain II came and took a bunch of cool pictures and videos? Remember how hyped everyone got? This is like that.
Nah what Tyson and Surtain did was more disrespectful. They never released the pics and we had to find out about it through Surtain’s mom and Nesta

Advertisement
Advertisement
From UGA board today:

Darnell Washington had the entire Miami offensive staff visit him yesterday at school, but they are only offering his baby mama free daycare if he comes to Miami. Right now I think Tennessee who is offering 75K, and a secretary job for his baby mama is the biggest threat to him from Georgia's perspective who is offering him 100K and his baby mama a front office job at the University.
FIFY

If we land this kid and he's too good to keep off the field and that forces Enos' hand wrt detaching Jordan from the formation...that would be one of the biggest coups in recruiting history.

Not sure what's less likely him signing or Enos figuring out how to use 3 TE weapons instead of designing plays for Harley and Wiggins.

You can have all the receivers, tight ends etc if you dont have blocking it wont matter

That's Desert Pines RB's Coach David Hill, he played RB/FB at Arizona but is originally from Vegas & I believe is Darnell's legal guardian. He has a very good relationship with Coach Field & visited with Darnell to Miami back in April & for Paradise camp.

Also the HC at Desert Pines is Tico Rodriguez who's a originally from Miami & is Canes fan, the two of them are really the only reason we're still in this.

that, and the kid just seems to like UM. we'll see. we've got a shot here, until the kid says "don't call me any more"

listen, I never thought we'd get brevin, but we did. for some reason, we just seem to get great TE's regardless of who is coaching or what our record is. must be something in the water.

Advertisement
Back