Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
People talking a 40 time when he ran right by hasselwood playing deep safety. You obsess over a time but the actual player flying by a 4.55 guy is nothing.

Now does this actually show how dumb some of you are?
Hasselwood was right there with him. He just got caught looking in the backfield.

Advertisement
Stefan posted this the other day:
“In another thread, I mentioned how I was told Alabama has essentially stopped recruiting him, so Worsham is going to be free game.”

So is this misinformation?

May have been wrong on it. Now have two conflicting sources on it saying the opposite, both of which are pretty solid. I’ll default to South on this one since he is way more plugged into Bama than I’ll ever be.

Would be a great pickup either way

Not too worried about his speed. For all we know the reason he ran the times he did could be prior to his hip issue being replaced.

We got guys with speed already. I wanna make sure we got guys that are good smart route runners with good hands.

Advertisement
So y'all didn't learn from the haselwood situation??? Maaan I'm not trying to be a party pooper but I swear everyone had haselwood penciled in as a silent last yr. I really do hate to be negative but untill he announces he's committed, there will be no fapping going on over here 🙅‍♂️

Advertisement
May have been wrong on it. Now have two conflicting sources on it saying the opposite, both of which are pretty solid. I’ll default to South on this one since he is way more plugged into Bama than I’ll ever be.

Would be a great pickup either way
Just a shot in the dark but based on some of the pieces, is it possible that Bama kept looking to upgrade if they could, but wanted to at least keep the kid, and that’s where the cooling off rumors came from while at the same time Worsham got ticked and decided that “if they’re looking, I’m looking”???

At least it’s a cool story bro... I think you should go with it.

I actually like his tape...his man is basically nowhere near him EVER.

Still mind boggling in the deepest year for Tri-County receivers that we have seen in a loooong time, UM gotta go to Bama to get a kid. Let's hope Stubblefield settles in, and also that he holds on to Fleming.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Because they live in Alabaga. This is ALL they got.
He got behind Hasselwood on that 1st td. I know he ain't a DB but still an elite talent(could easily be one but WR is money spot). Maybe y'all can calm down a little about jit 40 time...
My problem with the hip
He got behind Hasselwood on that 1st td. I know he ain't a DB but still an elite talent(could easily be one but WR is money spot). Maybe y'all can calm down a little about jit 40 time...
The problem that I'm having with the kid having hip surgery will he hold up. We have two linebackers that haven't touched the field because of knee injuries. And one guy coming through the transfer portal that's hurt too.

Is this dude actually good? Just seems like we're going to be flipping a WR from Alabama, while Bama's just gunna go ahead and get whatever top South Florida WR there is this yr...

Advertisement
Back