Danzalin Worsham decommit

1 night. Just 1 night. If this kid commits can we just be happy for 1 night?

It’s nice, every now and then to stop and celebrate small victories. And the way it’s been lately, with Bama, UGA and Clemson taking the top talent, it would actually be a nice win for us going into the dead period.

Advertisement

It’s nice, every now and then to stop and celebrate small victories. And the way it’s been lately, with Bama, UGA and Clemson taking the top talent, it would actually be a nice win for us going into the dead period.

I don’t think trolls or phaggots can’t mess this up. We have evidence he wasn’t pushed out and he’s highly rated.

But there’s the hips thing , the cis dr’s Will probably need to view some X-rays before signing off.

Rivers was being recruited by Idado Potato Institute and the Iowa Tracker Driving Presbyterian Water Buffalo's didn't cha hear?

Advertisement
If that kid runs a 4.8 we need to go land more 4.8’s. Kid is fast and really quick.

I wasn’t expecting much after reading all the negativity but his film is bonkers. Great hands, elite routes and very quick lateral movement.

He’s what we like to call slippery.

Reminds me of Pope with a little less speed.

Advertisement
Stefan posted this the other day:
“In another thread, I mentioned how I was told Alabama has essentially stopped recruiting him, so Worsham is going to be free game.”

So is this misinformation?

Advertisement
Stefan posted this the other day:
“In another thread, I mentioned how I was told Alabama has essentially stopped recruiting him, so Worsham is going to be free game.”

So is this misinformation?

Per Bama's insider yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back