Daniel Gresham UTex RB decommit

Advertisement
Will visit Miami this weekend.

with Knox?

Just about to ask that

I can't confirm officially. But I do know that Knox and Kaaya was talking back and forth on Twitter then Know tweet this, which just so happens to be the same day that Daniel Gresham is visiting.:

135.jpg

He is deciding on twitter today. Should be within a couple hours.

Kaaya has been keeping him up-to-date on our flurry of commits over the weekend. Hopefully DG is feeling the pressure to reserve his spot, or get left behind. I like our chances today...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kaaya has been keeping him up-to-date on our flurry of commits over the weekend. Hopefully DG is feeling the pressure to reserve his spot, or get left behind. I like our chances today...
I think a lot of people with knowledge on the subject liked our chances prior to this weekend. Time to double down.

'Cane On.

I think a lot of people with knowledge on the subject liked our chances prior to this weekend. Time to double down.

'Cane On.

I've read multiple people say they're expecting him to pick us. Supposedly developed a good relationship with Kaaya.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back